Wow...German policemen take their bike pursuits seriously

The Big Red One

Registered
Watch this vid of a German police pursuit of a bike. The officer driving is actually having a ball with this chase......almost enjoying himself a little too much maybe? He runs the biker hard :omg:
R1 vs Police (SAAB 9-5 Aero) - YouTube[/url] it starts out slow the first minute or 2, but gets good :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's an R1 it's the slowest one ever made, or he can't ride. Not suggesting one runs from the law, but that was a pathetic attempt at eluding....:whistle:

Not an R1. Bad mistake on the riders part to run. He was doomed before he turned the throttle.

im sorry but if your going to run atleast be able to ride... IDIOT!!!

btw i gues FUCCK is a universally spoken word lmfao

Did you see all that fence he took out, then liquid all over his bike and rear tire? :rofl: And he keeps on spraying liquid all over the police cars window as he's sliding around :duh:

Way to go champ! R1? Was it running on flat tires :dunno: If you cant lose site within 2 minutes then ya might as well hang it up before you hurt yourself.

He needs Ghostrider training

That's the first thing that I thought that he didn't know how to ride. He let them get way to close.
They even had his plate # they could just gone and arrest him later.

Also when the cop had to go the wrong way on the turn -a -bout he should of double back or something instead they were right behind him again.

The funny thing is that it looked like they weren't doing anything wrong to get pulled over in the first place. Unless he was wanted for something else,
this seems like a good example of when to not run away, especially when you don't know how to ride :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another thing - you never see the cop car get much above 200kph it did look like his bike got much or 220 kph. Maybe it was a sick bike - Oh wait I meant rider :laugh:

he wasnt pursuing him, he was following him.....:laugh: what a dope! if your gonna run from the police on ur bike you should first learn to ride a bike......:whistle:

and that was a Saab. These are a little more difficult to get away from but imo any decent rider would smoke any cop in any car if hes not a complete schmuch like this guy.....:goodidea:

IMG00228-20100923-0648.jpg

weak attempt at eluding the police but i never really understand why you would in the first place. when the german police say "let's see if they can ride" gave me the impression that they were looking for a good thrill to begin with. ???

It was in Germany. The cops know how to drive at very high speeds. 200km/h is not really that fast
Why he was speeding on the 2 lane roads is beyond me. The speed limits in Germany are very resonable even on 2 lane back roads. If you want to go fast go to the Autobaun and rip it up till the engine blows up.

He gets a FAIL for losing it on the easy sweeper.

I think he had training wheels on but couldnt see it in the blurry video he never got off the center of the tire
When a cop rams you into a fence thats the first sign you need to quit NOW

Back