Wow check this out everyone

busaonboost

Registered
Ok so i was on youtube looking a vids and I came across this guy "lord humongous" I have heard about his exhaust before and now he has a "tunnel ram" for the hayabusa that is suppose to give it some crazy number gains not only in power but also mileage. So there i gander at this video and im thinking to myself how can this be true?? He mentioned that one of his good customers had a power commander and yosh cams. He stated the bike made 202hp to the wheel. So I pondering, and yea that could be possible and all depending on the extent of the other mods. Then what truly killed it was when he was saying after his customer put on this "tunnel ram" and his shorty exhaust it was on a dyno and put down almost 240 to the rear. And about that time i was laughing at it.

Also he mentioned that on his personal bike he can boil a 300 rear tire in first and second after he put one of these things on his bike. So im sure one or two of you riders have at least tried this and can maybe vouch for him but for everyone else who are raising their eyebrows while reading this....///....////...//

- LORD HUMONGOUS TUNNEL RAM[/url]

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
do a search on him here... some people here have actually bought his crap...

Go to the auto parts store and visit the "Bling" section! you'll find all you need!

what filters the air??? wouldn't it kinda suck to get debris like bugs an rocks and sand directly into the engine??????

I don't like it good luck to anyone who wants to try let me know how it goes.

Somebody explain to me why this wouldnt work, Other than not having a filter what is the problem with this.

Forgot to mention that the Turbonator is "Made of Strong Alloyed Zinc."

Dang, that's impressive. Maybe the manufacturers should make motorcycle frames out of that stuff.

Oh, they do. I hear Kawasaki is using it in the new Zx-14!. :rofl:

This works! I bought it for my bike and it works! It takes the air and puts it up the tube just like in the video!

....No, not really, :rofl:

Back