look here

For the most part, I agree  But, I still stand by my ass .  Which one was more wrong???  I dunno.  This flu is kicking my ass and I could care less about both of those ding-dongs right now.  
Rubbah gonna kick yer ass too .

You say you've got the flu.....thats too bad .

Hope it gets better soon . hehehehehe

Probably feels like pins n' needles in yer head . Sore throat..... that kind of thing.....

voodoo_3.jpg

juz kiddin' Rippah....You know I like you . Even thou I think your decision to marry your sister was WAY WRONG....who am I too judge .
"Live long , an' prosper"

but please , for fug sake , just dont procreate.....

heheheheheh......Vaughn is a good guy . Damb fine actually .

his ideas about certain things can only be blamed on that Ozark mountain upbringin' the boy got....

all bullshid aside , the orcaknucle is one smart bastid .

Hope yer feeling better soon my brother . never mind what that over-paid mutha fuggin doctor said.....

take 2 (six-packs) of these , an' call yer undertaker in the mornin'.....

voodoo_4.jpg

look closely here ORAL-CuL.....the voodoo bidch did an exellent job on ya....

little climbing rope
    size 11 Alpinestars
 WELL PLACED VOODOO PINS.....right in the *$+@%

see that cute little smirk.....I'm gonna wipe that right off

PRONTO.
DOo.oOD,

you are the funniest mofo I have ever had the pleasure to rap with!

You know my motto baby...

Peace,
Rip

For the most part, I agree   But, I still stand by my  ass .  Which one was more wrong???  I dunno.  This flu is kicking my ass and I could care less about both of those ding-dongs right now.  

Hope it gets better soon .    hehehehehe

Probably feels like pins n' needles in yer head . Sore throat..... that kind of thing.....
Hey bud,

I think those pins helped me... My joints feel better, my flu is gone... You sure they aren't acupuncture needles??

Thanks,
Vaughn

For the most part, I agree   But, I still stand by my  ass .  Which one was more wrong???  I dunno.  This flu is kicking my ass and I could care less about both of those ding-dongs right now.  

Hope it gets better soon .    hehehehehe

Hey bud,

I think those pins helped me...  My joints feel better, my flu is gone...  You sure they aren't acupuncture needles??

Thanks,
Vaughn
you smart ass thinkin mutha fugga....twist my voodoo shid all around to acupuncture.

actually Vaughn , I was waiting for that exact thing .

that an' some other....."I can out smart that talkin' Rubber Doll son-of-a-b...."

Glad to see you totally vertical man .

. RSD.

Back