Bad cops

GSXRme

Registered
The biggest problem is most cops own harleys and sportbikes are picked on. We have footage that will be posted on our local new crew of a black cop calling a spanish sportbiker a pussy for not fighting a harley mother %^$%er. The harley mother %^$%er pulled a knife "8inch blade" after his bike was boxed in at hooters. This all happened on Thursday night. Thursday night is bike night for all sportbikes in the area "Lee county". After the black cop did that the spanish man turn around and told the cop to take off his badge so he can beat his ass. Not even 2 mins later hooters had 10 cop cars and the spanish man was in the back of the cop car...!!!

This happened at Fort Myers Hooters bike night. Our local Fox News crew has the footage in hand and will post it in the upcoming days. I will get a copy of the tape from kevin who took the footage and post it on the net foreverone to see ..!!! bowhaha!!!

I'll drop the Video link here in afew days.

Jeeez!! Just an Idea but if you SELL the rights to some affiliant you can make tons of cash - rather than post it free on the net
smile.gif
Networks LOVE that kinda crap for their ratings. Good luck! God Bless video cams
biggrin.gif
hahahahah

Mr. Harley was lucky when he pulled that knife out that the person(s) he was threatening didn't have a handgun. Because if he started moving towards someone w/ a knife like that the other person would have been well within their rights to shoot his ass under FL law. New FL gun law states you don't have to retreat or runaway.

A bad situation only gets worse when someone breaks out a knife or a handgun.

I don't agree with the cop's decision....but you cannot "threaten" a cop....at least not an on duty one.

Mr. Harley was lucky when he pulled that knife out that the person(s) he was threatening didn't have a handgun.  Because if he started moving towards someone w/ a knife like that the other person would have been well within their rights to shoot his ass under FL law.  New FL gun law states you don't have to retreat or runaway.

A bad situation only gets worse when someone breaks out a knife or a handgun.
Yup, he'd have been looking at my .40 if he came at me with a knife. Not crazy about it, but better him than me.

Just goes to show there are some on both Harley's and Sportbikes that should be neutered so they can't spread their genes around. Dumb harley guy! Stupid sportbiker!

Yep-ers, reason I gave up on them, too....that and I got tired of walking through oil. Liquid courage and motorbikes.....I'd rather be riding!
tounge.gif

Not taking sides, but I would be kinda ticked off too, if someone blocked me in with his bike. I mean, Geezzzzzz, it's not like the guy couldn't see the other bike from his bike when he parked.  

You guys are just too unsensitive to the Poor Harley Riders  
laugh.gif

Just remember, we have one of our OWN, now FORCED to ride Harleys everyday. Just to put miles on'em !!! Wants to make you just CRY  
down.gif

Back