Need new ideas for Hooters Bike Night!!

Maybe a $20.00 camera this year for Christmas?

r8

Funny you should mention that...one of your .oRg brothers got me a nice new bike video camera for Christmas. :laugh:

This one, though, brother John, is a pic taken of my computer screen, using my cell phone camera, e-mailed to myself, saved to my hard-drive, then uploaded to the site...

These digits are nearly warn out, yo!!! :rofl:

This one, though, brother John, is a pic taken of my computer screen, using my cell phone camera, e-mailed to myself, saved to my hard-drive, then uploaded to the site...

These digits are nearly warn out, yo!!! :rofl:

Yeah, looks like a High School photography class picture to me. :laugh:

r8

We had a local Hooter's bike night. It failed. Hooter's did little to nothing to support it.
They put a couple stools out front for bike parking. That's about it.

Oh, did I mention the guy taking pics of Hooter's girls on different bikes without permission? Yep, photographer told the girl to hop on the bike which happen to belong to Daryl(Basscrazy) with him standing next to it. The guy never asked and she scraped the hump with trying to throw a leg over. Then the photo guy saw my orange Busa and motioned the girl to hop on it too. I looked at them both and said "don't even think about it"

Heck, she wasn't that great to look at anyways, the only going for her were the store bought boobies. :beerchug:

What up fellows, just like the titles says, I need new ideas for 2009 Bike Night. The manager of the local Hooters came to me and asked me for some suggestions, since my bike club is aways there on every bike night. So first let me know what goes on at your local Hooters Bike Night.... then let me know what you would like to see different, so I can put your ideas to some good use here at my Hooters. Ours ain't that bad, just needs a little work, like games and more specials, other than beer specials.

Some nice ideas posted, stunt shows raffles pics with the ladies dyno nights. Also be good to do it on a night where you are not competing with an already established an successful bike night. Hooters in Miami FL. (Doral) decided to do a bike night on the same night as the Hooters in Hollywood FL. which has been very successful for a few years already with vendors DJ's and very well oiled machine as far as service goes. Good luck post where you at we ride with a crew of about 30 -40 bikers if you local here maybe we can help you start a trend.

Yeah, looks like a High School photography class picture to me. :laugh:

r8

It ain't even that good - my 5 yr old got a Fisher Price kid camera that takes 1.3mp shots...that's about 13 times better than that shot....looks like someone got real lucky dobbing pixels in paint more than it does an actual photo!

Back