Need new ideas for Hooters Bike Night!!

DragonRider07

Registered
What up fellows, just like the titles says, I need new ideas for 2009 Bike Night. The manager of the local Hooters came to me and asked me for some suggestions, since my bike club is aways there on every bike night. So first let me know what goes on at your local Hooters Bike Night.... then let me know what you would like to see different, so I can put your ideas to some good use here at my Hooters. Ours ain't that bad, just needs a little work, like games and more specials, other than beer specials.

A bike wash, a DJ playing tight hip-hop, a lot of raffles for goodies, and a stunt show are regular attractions at our bike nights !!! :super:

It's cold out so the bikini contest will have to be inside.... :oldcool:

Slow drags are seriously funny too !!! Ya know, who can take the longest to get from start to finish in a straight line......

for some reason this comes to mind :laugh

- Stick in a Hole Race FULL[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheerleader: Photo Shoot with Dem ladies! :cheerleader:

+1000. How about a 'photo setup' where you put your bike in front of a Hooters sign or something, then get to pose with all the girls (and your bike, of course)? Just sayin, but hooters seem to make my bike faster!

You need help with a Hooter's event? Hm...let's see (ruminating, tugging gently on goatee)...

Hmmm..... How 'bout a breast augmentation? :laugh:

Here's a pic of Me & Lamb and a few of our favorite 'servers'... :beerchug:

Hooter's.jpg

Last edited:
Back