look here

gcal

Registered
http://host26.hrwebservices.net/~echonyc/police+bike.wmv

check this out
cop tring to stop biker with his car

this is the post after

does enyone know what happen after video stop?
i would love to see how bikers kick poop out of good time stupid cops  

This thing happened when i was standing there among those ppl in the crowd. After that dumbass blocked the road and guy with RR hit him, everybody ran to that cop-car and started kicking and beating all parts of the car. Cops got scared and locked themselfs in the car until more units arrived.The guy had broken leg in 3 places and very big injury to his arm (probably no chance of 100% recovery) but after half a year he can walk and almost O.K.

Cop-ass was suspended from his job but rumors say he is working again.Anyway this accident happened in Lithuania (Vilnius) during "Start of the new season day"

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Yeah, the guy was obviously going too fast, but there's no reason for that kind of reckless behavior out of anybody, ESPECIALLY police! Thanks for the video - I'll not be travelling to Lithuania any time soon.
mad.gif

Hopefully they drug the cop out of the car and beat the shite out of him until he could not walk. There was no call for that.

Looks like the cop baked that move, but how about the bike winding up to mach 9?
rock.gif
I think the blame can spread around on this one.
wink.gif

I am sure if you keep bashing the police like that one of them who is a member on our website will chime in soon. Careful what you wish for.

wink.gif

This is OLD NEWS!

Like it was all the Cops fault? What kind of a Dumb A## does crap like that RIGHT IN FRONT of a COP and not expect something to happen!?!?

Hello.....McFly!

Should the COP have pulled out and blocked the road with the SPEED the bike was doing, probably not but it's not like the blame is all his!

This is OLD NEWS!

Like it was all the Cops fault?  What kind of a Dumb A## does crap like that RIGHT IN FRONT of a COP and not expect something to happen!?!?  

Hello.....McFly!

Should the COP have pulled out and blocked the road with the SPEED the bike was doing, probably not but it's not like the blame is all his!
I cannot belive that anyone can justify that sort of behaviour - regardless of what the biker was doing.
Suppose you'd condone hanging without a trial next !

yeah, sometimes cops make bad calls, but that is definitely one of their worse ones. Kinda reminds me of Vice City.

wow there every one
this was not put here to bash on cops in the states at all.

i spent some time in eastern europe and i put this here to show how stupid the cops are there NOT here.
this gives us an idea of how well trained U.S cops are.

they would never think of doing somthing like that
(at least i think they wouldn't)

any way i didnt put it here to bash on any one expect eastern block (x soviet) cops. russia, romania, poland, etc.

What a shocking video. It is hard to believe that any cop would try and crash a bike. He must not have realized how fast the bike was going and figured it could stop in time, or avoid his car.

Yes, it was stupid of of the cop, but if the rider wasn't going a million miles an hour, he would not have crashed.

Guess that is why I assume each and every car is going to pull out in front of me. You just never know, do you?

wow.gif

I cannot belive that anyone can justify that sort of behaviour - regardless of what the biker was doing.
Suppose you'd condone hanging without a trial next !
That's like passing a COP and getting mad when he pulls you over! WTF!

Step back and listen to what some of you are saying.

I might as well go ROB a bank with a COP sitting out front.  He won't do anything because a by standard might get hurt!

WRONG!  

That's what they get paid to do.  They make split second decisions with information they witness or are provided, protect/serve and ENFORCE THE LAW!

They don't get paid to let people off the hook for BREAKING THE LAW regardless if someone gets hurt or not.

Do I think it's messed up that he pulled out and blocked the road, YES!  But I bet you'll think twice about messing with a COP!?!?

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078197805 -->

It was an intentional act and the "favor" should be returned three fold. Yes, they are to enforce the law but, I have not read anywhere that they are to play god and intentionally cause harm or kill someone over a speeding/stunting ticket.

All the cop had to do was hit his lights and it would have been over. There was no need to pull out in front of a group of bikes with no room to maneuver. Granted it was stupid on the bikers side as well but still. A little common sense goes a long way. I hope you buddy makes it to 100%

Yes your right it was a dumb thing for the Officer to do to stop a biker. The police officer used what we in the USA would call deadly force to stop the biker. The actions of that Officer could have killed that rider. Could that happen in USA... sorry to say yes but in most cases the Police Officers here are trained better. Some times you have new Officers that react with out thinking about what their actions outcome can cause because of inexperience. As most of you know I have been a City Police Officer for 20 years. I am a police firearms instructor and point on our SWAT team. I try to teach Officers I train to think quickly and act professional. Some times an Officer does something and I wonder what the hell he was thinking. I guess the one thing I can say here is this... If your out playing, know where your playing and who is around. Your actions can be a threat to them and their actions can be a threat to you. If you ride fast in a public area you can't control what people and Police Officers are going to do. In most cases a well trained Officer would not do such a thing. But it would sure suck to find out in the middle of showing off you found that one Officer that acted first then thought later. I know Police have to be held to higher standards. You have a bad day at work and it can cause the loss of money or a product. An Officer has a bad day it could cost a life. Training is the key...

Yes your right it was a dumb thing for the Officer to do to stop a biker.  The police officer used what we in the USA would call deadly force to stop the biker.  The actions of that Officer could have killed that rider.  Could that happen in USA... sorry to say yes but in most cases the Police Officers here are trained better.  Some times you have new Officers that react with out thinking about what their actions outcome can cause because of inexperience. As most of you know I have been a City Police Officer for 20 years. I am a police firearms instructor and point on our SWAT team. I try to teach Officers I train to think quickly and act professional. Some times an Officer does something and I wonder what the hell he was thinking. I guess the one thing I can say here is this... If your out playing, know where your playing and who is around. Your actions can be a threat to them and their actions can be a threat to you. If you ride fast in a public area you can't control what people and Police Officers are going to do. In most cases a well trained Officer would not do such a thing.  But it would sure suck to find out in the middle of showing off you found that one Officer that acted first then thought later. I know Police have to be held to higher standards. You have a bad day at work and it can cause the loss of money or a product. An Officer has a bad day it could cost a life.  Training is the key...
Hey Max. Good to hear from you! I didn't want to mention any names above, but I am glad you rang in on this discussion. I have several friends in law enforcemnt and I hear all the time how tough their jobs are. Couldn't pay me enough to do it. Some of them make mistakes, but given the stress and pressure they are under every day I think it is great they don't make more. Like you said, training is the key!

Take care!

Postal.

cool.gif

I saw this video a long time ago, my only thought on it was that the COP simply didn't judge the speed of the approaching bike properly.
It happens to me all the time in town, I crank on it from a stop sign or whatever and a block ahead Joe citizen starts to pull out. When he looked and started moving there was nothing there. But in just a few seconds I am right there on the brakes because he has now effectively pulled right out in front of me. Is it his fault, sorta, I mean if the vast majority of cagers would just wake the hell up the world would be a better place. However, bikes (Especially Sportbikes) are just so much quicker than the general public can comprehend that they have no way of knowing just how soon we can be there... we as riders have to take this into consideration.

So before everyone starts singing the gallows song remember that by and large the performance potential of todays Sportbike can easily catch even a fairly alert cager completely off guard. Our job is to be prepared for this, understand this and take it into consideration the next time your whistling along at 80 in a 45 zone... We share responsibility here...

I wonder if anyone went over to help the poor sap that wrecked??

Anyway, most of the replies strike me as BOZO remarks. That guy was exceeding the speed limit two or three times. I dunno about you idiots, but when I do that (and I do it alot) I accept responsibility for my actions. Was the officer wrong?? Yes. Was the rider wrong?? Yes. Obviously they both made rash decisions... And, if you can't blame yourself when you are going two times faster than you should, you don't get it.

Get a life and stop blaming the rest of the world for your fugged-up actions!

For every action there is an EQUAL and opposite reaction.

Walk on home you pansy-assed punks!

rock.gif

Back