Crazy police chase after a motorcycle

Holy Cow, that first video was quite the ride in the police car.

The biker in jeans and tennis shoes was way over his head trying to evade the Po-lice!

Dam cops fkn with that first rider needlessly, putting public in danger, I did not see any reason to chase that guy. Second guy needs a tune up.

The first video --- I don't know if I should root for the biker or not. Obviously he's an idiot, but I usually hope they escape the popo. Unless he stole the bike, in which case I hope the popo run him over.

The kid in the second video ran out of gas. Bet he regrets not filling up.

Dam cops fkn with that first rider needlessly, putting public in danger, I did not see any reason to chase that guy. Second guy needs a tune up.

Agreed they had plenty of openings to run him down early in the chase and no one could have been hurt but the rider or car in the chase

Only problem I see is that the scumbag lived. I was hoping one of those guard rails would take his head off.

Man, that cop car run at the beginning of the first video is nuts considering its in a populated area. Puts people at risk

Man, that cop car run at the beginning of the first video is nuts considering its in a populated area. Puts people at risk

He did really get after him, but we can't know all the details from here. Maybe he fit the description of someone wanted for a violent crime. It happens.

He did really get after him, but we can't know all the details from here. Maybe he fit the description of someone wanted for a violent crime. It happens.

You may be right about that one. We never know coz maybe the cops were looking for a dude of his description. :laugh: But I wonder, had the bike been a busa i think it would have been a whole different video. You know...the kind where there's a cop car...but no more bike:rofl:

I've been in police chases before but not as crazy as those cops... :laugh: Or well, I don't know, my Busa don't let me down, good thing is, the gas tank was full so... :moon:

Back