GSXR thief dies in accident

stupid thieves, I pray for his family and others that affected by this accident

Sorry someone else was involved. Hope she is ok both physically and mentally. Condolences to the family of the rider.

The thief reaped his rewards!

sent from Bama using tapatalk

Hock flippin Tooey on him. GWHD literally translated Got What He Deserved

Sorry for the trauma it may have caused on the girl and I'm sorry for the person who lost their bike. I hope they had ins.

you say sorry for his family...but what about the poor girl that has a extra body part in her tercel...she will have to deal with that for a long time. she probably thinks she killed him. its a lose lose situation for everyone involved. except for the dead thief. that sux. stupid ppl and darin at work.

OK then, sorry for everyone else on the planet that had any sort of interaction with this jackass that is now not feeling normal. For him though, screw it, just another POS that I am not sorry to see gone.

"killed in a collision seconds after police broke off the chase Friday afternoon"

Yeah, okay....

Anyway, guess he ought not of done that....

I wouldn't call myself a bad boy, I'm more of a handsome, smart, tall, engineer type-of-person. But I appreciate your interest in me.

Okay, that was really funny in a bad boy sort of way...now u and Blanca busa are the guys that crack me up...:whistle:

Back