Totalled my bike, who's selling?

Even if the clutch/tranny did lock up, you would drag a rear tire, not flip a bike.. and that would require the tranny to lock up solid.... otherwise you would just be turning over the motor...

Couldnt really be the brakes as they fail open, not closed...

sounds almost like wheel bearings siezed to me... or something entangled in the front wheel (would have to be stupid strong to not snap if it did)

After I picked it up off the ground it would only roll in reverse in any gear and neutral...Would not go forward at all. I just was shook up and it was dark and I couldn't really see that well what happened.

Even if the clutch/tranny did lock up, you would drag a rear tire, not flip a bike.. and that would require the tranny to lock up solid.... otherwise you would just be turning over the motor...

Couldnt really be the brakes as they fail open, not closed...

sounds almost like wheel bearings siezed to me... or something entangled in the front wheel (would have to be stupid strong to not snap if it did)

I just had the shop replace my bearing about 2wks ago. Also what ever it was threw me off like a wild bull. I am a little worried they may have made some kind of mistake tho.

After I picked it up off the ground it would only roll in reverse in any gear and neutral...Would not go forward at all. I just was shook up and it was dark and I couldn't really see that well what happened.

Oh trust me, i dont blame you for not trouble shooting after a small super man episode...

However, since your ok, its time to do what forums do best.... guess and speculate based on no real information to try and play the "guess what happened game"...

Were glad your in one piece :thumbsup:

however, since you didnt give us pictures to oggle yet, we have to take up the slack with half hearted speculation and knee jerk theory work :)

I just had the shop replace my bearing about 2wks ago. Also what ever it was threw me off like a wild bull. I am a little worried they may have made some kind of mistake tho.

Not saying its an AH-HA momment, but it certainly would make me do a double take...

Oh trust me, i dont blame you for not trouble shooting after a small super man episode...

However, since your ok, its time to do what forums do best.... guess and speculate based on no real information to try and play the "guess what happened game"...

Were glad your in one piece :thumbsup:

however, since you didnt give us pictures to oggle yet, we have to take up the slack with half hearted speculation and knee jerk theory work :)

Lol pics will be up by 6:30p....The min I get home

Oh I am sure you are right. I was just giving my little experience on brake malfunctions :laugh:. In order for him to crash like that he would have had to grab his own brakes. They could not have just suddenly done that without him doing so like you said :beerchug:

If the wheel bearings had not been replaced that is very possible...

I don't think it was a brakes thing. I was nowhere close to the break, I was on the throttle. Also I'm sure if the brakes seized it wouldn't roll backwards like normal, but just pushes down when trying to push forward... whatever was keeping it from pushing forward is what threw me down.

I think it was a stick in your forks. :poke:

But glad your ok, and because of the thread about gear earlier. Any opinions?

Lol, wheel. Sorry got forks on my mind, just changed mine.

I was wondering what that meant! I didn't see any sticks and I'm sure most sticks would of snapped...was that a joke? :lol: I just want a new bike, this weekend was supposed to be all about riding (no kids). My bday is tomorrow and we were gonna go do some riding tonight..oh well. On a positive note I'm going to NYC tomorrow. I got Yankees tickets!!!! woo hoo:cheerleader:

I hope your wrong on the levers,i have aftermarket too!

183.jpg

wow glad to here your all right, sounds weird how you explained it, well I have a 04 I just Built for a friend for sale, The storm we had last week almost a tornado the othe day but crazy wind screwed his house up bad and insurance aint helping ( ACT OF GOD ) Pm me for more details has color change paint Black to money green to Blue

image (18).jpg

image (19).jpg

The police had it towed for me because triple a wouldn't cover a bike I guess, its not exactly impounded so to say jus had Leo call the tow
Posted via Mobile Device

Back