Totaled my bike today

Man, don't I know it waiting to see if the Ins. Co. can recoupe my 500.00 deductible fron her, and thier going to try and get her to pay for the bike. We'll see what happens. I'll sue her but if she doesn't.

Dayum ! Those pics make me wanna cry ........sue the crap outta her !!    
mad.gif
Earlier i didn't think it was a good idea to sue but now...

(light's torch) (say's in creepy chant...) Sue, sue, sue sue Sue, Sue, Sue, SUe, SUe, Sue, SUE, SUE, SUE, SUE!!!!

always sue in a situation like this, you want the judgement against her she may have bought a winning lottery ticket last week or may have an inheritance coming some day it's a thin chance but don't let her skate

always sue in a situation like this, you want the judgement against her     she may have bought a winning lottery ticket last week or may have an inheritance coming some day      it's a thin chance but don't let her skate
hey BW, hope things are improving for you. If Ins. co. files a claim for your bike, that doesnt change the fact she HIT YOU N LIED!!! If you can still contact the witness for ur side, take that ***** to court-someone on here already said it-if she doesnt show up (most likely) you're gaurenteed a judgement in your favor n then you will get a piece of every paycheck she ever puts her grubby little hands on.

I know you're already healed up by now, but probably still stingn from the loss of your baby...i know i miss my bike somethin fierce-been slowly getn parts thru ebay n dealership n should have everything by next week. Its a great feeling dreamin up new stuff for this thing, how its guna look n ride... I say, if ins. gives u a check, go get a new '06 n ride the rest of the year out-dont let that stinking cager ruin months of your life by stealing the ability to ride from you.

Hope to see u back on two wheels soon brother.

looked at your pics of dmg to bike...I say, if the buy-back from ins. is under 4K, grab it up. could be a great parts supply for the next one, or at least put all the unbroken/slightly broken stuff up for sale here n on ebay-use the proceeds to gear up your NEXT busa!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153088098 -->

Already gone couldn't stand to pick her apart. Just going to start over with Trinity Passion II.

always sue in a situation like this, you want the judgement against her she may have bought a winning lottery ticket last week or may have an inheritance coming some day it's a thin chance but don't let her skate
hey BW, hope things are improving for you. If Ins. co. files a claim for your bike, that doesnt change the fact she HIT YOU N LIED!!! If you can still contact the witness for ur side, take that ***** to court-someone on here already said it-if she doesnt show up (most likely) you're gaurenteed a judgement in your favor n then you will get a piece of every paycheck she ever puts her grubby little hands on.

I know you're already healed up by now, but probably still stingn from the loss of your baby...i know i miss my bike somethin fierce-been slowly getn parts thru ebay n dealership n should have everything by next week. Its a great feeling dreamin up new stuff for this thing, how its guna look n ride... I say, if ins. gives u a check, go get a new '06 n ride the rest of the year out-dont let that stinking cager ruin months of your life by stealing the ability to ride from you.

Hope to see u back on two wheels soon brother.
Yes I know I'm going to wait and see what 07 holds for the Busa.

Back