Thinkin' of leaving...

friend.gif

Look, I've said so much chit at times too. We all do! It takes a real man (well, a boy in your case :laugh:) to apologize.
A real man can always own up and say "Sorry". Dont worry about it. Go back and read some of my posts! Hell, I have publicly ripped into CAp on this board in the past. I'm not proud of it and feel like an azz for doing it now, but he never banned me and certainly accepted my sincere apology. I totally respect him for this....

We all say and do things that may not be looked at as being right. As I said, IMO, you will only gain more respect by owning up, apologizing and sticking around. The people who cant accept your apology,,,,,,well, that is their problem! :beerchug:

WOW....maybe im late on this but, you couldnt have gotten that regulatory information for your post from the actual site in Fla without exposing the Org to possible monitoring by the LEO community? Not that we have anything to hide, but I've seen surveillance of all types done to many groups for lesser reasons...to say the least it was a HUGE lapse of thinking on your part. That members will forgive and forget, well thats the nature of the Org this here is family and people are treated that way...that you apologized for your mis-deed is admirable, but personally I wouldnt ride with you if I cant trust you and sadly you will have to bear the burden of some of that treatment from some members...so all in all Im sure peeps will keep an eye on you and see what you do next. I think the jury is still out though so dont go celebrating, and when in doubt PM Revlis cause Im sure hes tired of cleaning up after peoples shiat...don't be a frickin idiot anymore moto...stick around and watch your p's and q's...???

I still HATE PROJERK :moon:

Even though unsolicited, that's okay... I learned long ago that not everyone will like me no matter how often I take the higher path. Besides, since the election, everybody knows you're a Jack-Azz who seems to suffer from Tourette's Syndrome.

Lets stay on topic guys...the topic is Moto was a tool...:rofl:

??? ummm I don't like everyone here and I'm sure not everyone likes me as well. I try to respect everyone and just look for the same in return. I don't get involved in to much mud slinging and hope not to much mud flies my way. I don't let these things stop me from enjoying this board and the members. I don't know what went down with you but geez man, you make it sound so final. If members on this board are really bringing you down and that over weighs the good then just do your thing. Don't let others or even yourself dwell and eat you up. Life is way to short to let things bring you down. You gotta roll with it or change it man! :thumbsup:

Stay forget the past and move on. We never want to see anyone leave for little mistakes they may have made, and certainly don't want anyone leaving because of others. Be a goo ORG citizen and all will be fine.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express one time

Yeah, me too, and my Vette was broken into and everything stolen.

Shows how much they know :laugh:

Anyway, different opionions are the SPICE OF LIFE :thumbsup: . Makes one think and know what they believe :beerchug:

your a good man Moto:thumbsup: STICK AROUND!!!

true dat!!

We've had our private conversations moto and I know you're a good kid. I also know first hand how things can be completely misunderstood when posted over the internet. Things are taken one way, when meant a different way. Thats the problem with cyber space.

No bad blood with you and me bro! It was a mistake, you owned up to it, and you've apologized...good enough for me. Anyone who wants to hold it against you...well f*** them!!! Like they've never made a mistake.

Stick around brother.

Last edited:
I honestly mean't no harm in that post, it was a misunderstanding.

I haven't read the rest of this thread so maybe this will be a repeat. I kind of hope it is because it will validate what I'm saying even more than life's experiences already have.

You're going to make mistakes in your life, man. It happens. Sometimes, it causes damage when you make mistakes. Sometimes, that damage is minimal and sometimes, it's more extreme. In this case, it's pretty minimal, maybe up to barely middle-of-the-road damage. While the damage is no less real just because it's the internet, remember . . .

. . . it's the internet. It's not that big of a deal, really. Those of us here who considered you a friend will accept your profuse apology and will still be your friends. That's a good thing and you should see it that way and run with it.

Others are, well, just people on the internet. It doesn't mean they aren't real people and it doesn't mean they don't have feelings which have been ground up. It's unfortunate, but it happens. Still, if they choose to keep grinding YOU up in a vindictive rage, that's their choice. There are people out there who cannot get past their anger and find it in their hearts to accept reconciliation. Since you can't change them or their reaction to you as a person who made a mistake, don't let it bother you. You've done everything you can possibly do to reconcile that mistake.

Well, you can probably do more but don't stress out about it. Do what you can. Don't bemoan the fact that some people will continue to despise you. Again, it happens. You can never and will never make everyone happy all the time.

What you do have to do is move on. If you need a break from the board, take it. But do it only because YOU feel you need it, not because others are telling you to get lost. I hope there isn't much of that going on. If there is, you'll have to build a tougher skin and let it all bounce off. As a police officer, you're going to need it.

For the record, I jumped down your throat myself. For that, I apologize. For the record, I accept your apology and offer you a friendly handshake and a hug. You're still a brother here. Indeed, you may find that you'll solidify some friendships you didn't know you had. Stay tough, bro. You're young and that's okay. This will all make sense or so they tell me. :D

--Wag--

Back