Well its been nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
Good to meet ya..i have learned alot...but something about this place that i dont agree with specially excuses..which have happened for a while here and have been the cause for a bunch of good people, really good people to leave..I welcome everyone here no matter who or what event you ride with..

so here is my info and I choose to put it here:

Carlos Colon
760-695-7066
colon.carlos@yahoo.com

You are always welcome in my house no matter what or who you are....

If your in socal..im there...

Peace out fellow Busa riders...its been a blast:thumbsup:

No time for Drama

Speakin from experiance Man. Don't hang up your Membership over something like this. I know I have said things and done things over the years on the org.............But..I Still Love the Place. My 2 Cents

A good friend of mine who happens to be a good friend of yours once told me you can't get along with everyone nor make all happy.
Too many friends here for you to let some you don't get along with or agree with chase you away .
Afghanistan and back and your letting little things ruin it for you .
Don't sweat it .
Take a deep breath soldier , ruck up and move on .

The sun will come out tomorrow , tomorrow .
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow.....there'll be sun :)

Good to meet ya..i have learned alot...but something about this place that i dont agree with specially excuses..which have happened for a while here and have been the cause for a bunch of good people, really good people to leave..I welcome everyone here no matter who or what event you ride with..

Carlos Colon
760-695-7066
colon.carlos@yahoo.com

No time for Drama

Save the Drama for your Mama, Right?

Lets go ride Brother, I am with yA

YO!

You guys crack me up... So let me get this straight... Because I didn't walk up and talk to you and visit your going to leave the site? That is the craziest thing I have heard in awhile.... Your upset because I didn't talk to you so you want to get away from here.. If I had visited with you then you would have stayed... Hmmmmmm

Carlos Colon
760-695-7066
colon.carlos@yahoo.com

No time for Drama

Next time I'm in socal I'll give you a call. :beerchug:

You guys crack me up... So let me get this straight... Because I didn't walk up and talk to you and visit your going to leave the site? That is the craziest thing I have heard in awhile.... Your upset because I didn't talk to you so you want to get away from here.. If I had visited with you then you would have stayed... Hmmmmmm

Not trying to play both sides but you are Doug King.......The Owner and Operator of Hayabusa.org. This is the BIGGEST BADDEST BUSA Website in the World. Including the UK I think. In some ways you are OUR Jason Britton. Hell I would have loved to meet him under any circumstances.........There are a lot of Emotions going around right now CAP. Everything will be allright in Morning I Hope and PRAY :please:

My 2 Cents

Not trying to play both sides but you are Doug King.......The Owner and Operator of Hayabusa.org. This is the BIGGEST BADDEST BUSA Website in the World. Including the UK I think. In some ways you are OUR Jason Britton. Hell I would have loved to meet him under any circumstances.........There are a lot of Emotions going around right now CAP. Everything will be allright in Morning I Hope and PRAY :please:

My 2 Cents

And if you know me at all that means nothing.... I don't use my "perceived status" for anything... I pay my way, I don't ask for deals from advertisers and I treat EVERYONE the same.... I know me better than you do I'm not worthy of the attention people give me... CCbusa05 and I had that discussion this past week as well as Scootergirl and Tufbusa.

Carlos, what the heck are you doing. "Lamb": doesn't even have your no. buddy. Relax! Please! RELAX! Whats this all about? Seriously, please explain. If not in this thread then send Lamb a PM!

this is a family, and like any family were gonna fight or argue. thats what familys do, I do not know what or why something happened, but I can say carlsbadbusa gave me a good faith shot a few weeks ago when I had a family problem. he seems like a great guy as averyone else here on the org! let him cool off and we will welcome him back with open arms very soon. brother to brother, just my 2 cents, And remember every one on the org, friends are like cookies there are many different kinds and you cant just have one!!!!

And if you know me at all that means nothing.... I don't use my "perceived status" for anything... I pay my way, I don't ask for deals from advertisers and I treat EVERYONE the same.... I know me better than you do I'm not worthy of the attention people give me... CCbusa05 and I had that discussion this past week as well as Scootergirl and Tufbusa.

"Not Worthy of the Attention People Give Me" Do you Realize what you have Accomplished. This Website is HUGE.............I have done the Research. Whether you like it or Not. You are OUR Celebrity. I never said you used anything Cap. You Pay Your own way. I do the Samething. I think all these guys are saying is that it would be "An Honor and a Pleasure to Meet You"

That's IT !!!

hhhhmmmm... Im leaving because you are a hypocrite and you are right, if I would have gotten to meet you I would have thought different. But what you see is what you get and all I got to see was your backside. Its not crazy, it is in your face truth, and I simply don't like being around hypocritical people. Yes you are king of this domain, but NO you are not Jason Britton. You are just one more guy, of one more site who really doesn't make a difference and you're really not that important no matter who you are. Maybe you are the one who needs to change, and you are the one cracking things up.

By the way, if the .org is really the only thing you have right now, you may want to try to do things to keep people in it...even if this means befriending people at events you may not agree with.

My 2 Cents

I named my son after you.......weep,weep:poke:

hhhhmmmm... Im leaving because you are a hypocrite and you are right, if I would have gotten to meet you I would have thought different. But what you see is what you get and all I got to see was your backside. Its not crazy, it is in your face truth, and I simply don't like being around hypocritical people. Yes you are king of this domain, but NO you are not Jason Britton. You are just one more guy, of one more site who really doesn't make a difference and you're really not that important no matter who you are. Maybe you are the one who needs to change, and you are the one cracking things up.

By the way, if the .org is really the only thing you have right now, you may want to try to do things to keep people in it...even if this means befriending people at events you may not agree with.

Oh please share your insite? How am I a hypocrite? Because I honored the wishes of the event coordinator? Because I followed the rules that were put out there? You give me way more credit for things, don't hold me up and then get pissed when I don't live up to your expectations... I have said it over and over and over for years.. I am just a guy with a Hayabusa...... I ask for nothing special, I don't use the site or the people and know you want to kick me in the crotch because I didn't talk to you.. Get over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back