Ok, weird topic...Colon Cleanse

I drank some Noni jiuce one time and let me tell you ,it cleaned me out completely!:rofl:

It is a good thing we do not have inhibitions about talking about this stuff.
For my money, Colonic irrigation is ridiculous.
My colon only goes 1 way, in the mouth and out the colon.
That is how nature designed it over millions of years of evolution.
JMO

Here chug one of these followed with a big glass of water and if that doesn't work,nothing will, definitely go see a Doctor. Save your money with the colonix, yes a little embarrassed to say Ive done the whole treatment with no noticeable results.

turbo lax 007.jpg

turbo  nix 001.jpg

See a doctor. They may want to watch your bowel movement with a flouroscopic test called and upper g i and or a small bowel follow thru.

Gys/ladies.

Thanks so much for all the info/suggestions.
After diong more research last night, I have to agree with Mike that I am definately not getting the amout of soluble fiber I should be.

Along with my MANY other supplements I take for my weightlifting, I will be adding some fiber, more specifically the psyllium husk from GNC. Supposed to be one of the best fibers out there.

Not trying to sound improper, but I will let everyone know how it goes once I make it to the John and :moon:

Oh, and believe me, I WILL be making a doctors appointment for the VERY near future and have everything checked out down there. With my family history of colon cancer, i don't think 26 years old is too early for a good colonoscopy!!

Thanks again!

Oh, and believe me, I WILL be making a doctors appointment for the VERY near future and have everything checked out down there. With my family history of colon cancer, i don't think 26 years old is too early for a good colonoscopy!!

Thanks again!

Just make sure if they are gonna do an endoscopy and colonoscopy that you ask the doc to use different scopes....LoL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was going to say psyllium husks and bananas, along with more fluids, but you're base-diet should be in and out. I eat similar foods, and cycle about 25 miles a day. When was the last time you had an upper and lower GI ????.........

Gys/ladies.

I will be adding some fiber, more specifically the psyllium husk from GNC. Supposed to be one of the best fibers out there.

Thanks again!

Man those suppliment company's love guys like you. Just eat oatmeal. Simple, cheap, efective....

Man those suppliment company's love guys like you. Just eat oatmeal. Simple, cheap, efective....

Exactly!
Quaker oats are so much cheaper and more natural than that processed garbage. Do your body a favor by eating real oats.

Gys/ladies.

Along with my MANY other supplements I take for my weightlifting, I will be adding some fiber, more specifically the psyllium husk from GNC. Supposed to be one of the best fibers out there.

Good choice of fiber.
The Metamucil I quoted is all psyillium husks.
We can get it at Costco up here so I am sure you can too.
Makes it a really cheap fiber suppliment.
Good luck!

It has been mentioned....but it is worth saying again....schedule a colonoscopy NOW. You are showing all the symptoms I had. My blood work was normal, no sign of any abnormalities other than slight anemia.

I had a scope on August 14th, 2007. Two tumors were found with a 80% block of my colon. After surgery, I was DX with Stage IV CC with mets to my liver and lungs all at the age of 35 with no history of CC in my family.

Please, PLEASE get it scheduled now.

If I can help, LMK.

It has been mentioned....but it is worth saying again....schedule a colonoscopy NOW. You are showing all the symptoms I had. My blood work was normal, no sign of any abnormalities other than slight anemia.

I had a scope on August 14th, 2007. Two tumors were found with a 80% block of my colon. After surgery, I was DX with Stage IV CC with mets to my liver and lungs all at the age of 35 with no history of CC in my family.

Please, PLEASE get it scheduled now.

If I can help, LMK.

Thanks for the heads up man.

I am on the phone with my GP as I type this, scheduling an appt. Pretty sure my insurance requires a referral for me to visit a Gastroenterologist in order to have a colonoscopy

As i agree that oatmeal is definately a cheap alternative just as apple juice, etc., my current diet does not allow me to take in the amount of carbs that I would be taking in to get enough fiber.

So, supps it is!

Garden hose and some KY works every time!!!!!

Drink a pot of coffee, every time I have a cup or two, 30 minutes later I'm painting porcelain....

Back