Ok, weird topic...Colon Cleanse

Just make sure if they are gonna do an endoscopy and colonoscopy that you ask the doc to use different scopes....LoL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was gonna say that... so I will go with this instead.

Make sure when they are checking you out down there that the doc doesn't have both hands on your shoulders....:laugh:

there was no way this thread could have gone any other way.... even without my help.. :laugh:

my landlord is a 38 year old postman and in good shape and he just got 18 inches of his colon removed due to colon problems. He cant go to work for a couple months and he was having problems for a while but he waited to long to go to the doctor.

Check out DR. Richard Schulze or 1800 herb doc.. also stay away from cheese,, also drinking 4-5 quarts of water a day? . Remember whats in the middle ofthe word D"EAT"H

Sis says: Just to calm your fears, it is most likely not a serious problem since your body has been this way since birth with no other problems. She highly doubts a block or anything, but be on the safe side and get some peace of mind.

hey man best of luck! OUCH!
mac

Thanks for the posts everyone
Again, im taking everyone's comments to heart.

I have increased my dietary fiber intake and scheduled the earliest visit with my GP and see what the ole Doc says.

Back