Colon Cleanse

There are some real medical benefits from it. Reduces the amount of toxins a body has to deal with, and if you do this... start back with a diet that is light on solid foods. Soups and salads will allow your body time to sync back up with your digestive track.

Snake oil.

Send your money to Peter Popoff. At least he will pray for you in return for your money. The Colon Cleanse folks simply give you a pain in the ARSE!

Either way, you get fleeced of your money.

The best way to cleanse your colon is with the medication taken prior to a colonoscopy.....you get pictures to prove it too!! :whistle:

Oh don't say that horrible colonoscopy word!! Did someone say "go lightly"?? I never understood why they named the colonoscopy prep "go lightly" when it so quite the opposite... :whistle: :whistle: Okay, enough of my inane babble.

As much as the thread was gross; I have to admit that I LMAO. I had a terrible day at work (plain sh!tty if you get right down to it...hee hee) and I needed a laugh!

Oh don't say that horrible colonoscopy word!! Did someone say "go lightly"?? I never understood why they named the colonoscopy prep "go lightly" when it so quite the opposite... :whistle: :whistle: Okay, enough of my inane babble.

As much as the thread was gross; I have to admit that I LMAO. I had a terrible day at work (plain sh!tty if you get right down to it...hee hee) and I needed a laugh!

HaHa! Don't mistake the gurgling noise for gas.......:laugh:

Heard it's good for you unless you go about it [URL="
wrong way[/URL]:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleet Phosphasoda I think that is the right name, sold at walmart, I call it my bottle of oil-change. You will drop about 2inches inthe waist & feel a hell ofalot better.:bowdown:. I had some insides removed & this works.:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

I've been cleaning my colon with wd40, but my owners manual recommends kerosene. What do you guys use?

Do you use a wax or a no fling lube afterwards?

cheers
ken

I thought this thread was something about banning someone? :semi: :shutup: :laugh:

Go to rite-aid or wallgreens and get a bottle of magnesium citrate for 2 bucks. drink the whole thing and wait for about 4 hours. no pain. no "emergencies". and it will clean you out.

Last edited:
I've been cleaning my colon with wd40, but my owners manual recommends kerosene. What do you guys use?

Do you use a wax or a no fling lube afterwards?

cheers
ken

Rum
Posted via Mobile Device

Prunes work great. Just don't eat them while watching a movie. It is not POPCORN!!!! Not pretty!!! :laugh:

Go to your local drug store and buy what they call dynamite!!! Drink that and u will get the same effect:laugh:

Have any of you guys ever done it? If so, did you notice any benefits of it or is it all hype?

Yes depending on your diet it will make you feel a whole lot bettter, people who eat a lot of read meat and processed foods should get it done. That food takes longer to digest and stays in your body longer and is full of chemicals. The toxins from the food and chemicals prevent the absorbtion of other nutrients and make you sick.

You generally feel better and look better afterwards. Once you get all cleaned out is good to cut back the red meats and increase the whole grains and fiber this will help the waste move quickly out of the body. Also do more probiotics like yougurts with active cultures (bacteria that eats the bad stuff in the intestine). I eat mostly fish lots of fiber and a good piece of red meat once every 3 months.

IT IS SNAKE OIL... any benefit is shortly lived and/or a complete placebo. If you do, do it... STAY AWAY FROM THE ONES THAT CALL FOR FASTING THEN DRINKING OLIVE OIL OR ANY HIGH FAT SUBSTANCE!!!!! For REAL! I have seen several people come to the ER from that and they get their gallbladder taken out because many of us have stones and never know it... The massive amt of oil after fasting causes big gall bladder spasms and cause them to get lodged in the bile duct, causing a medical emergency.

BEST BET: Metamucil with every meal.

Back