A special gift for Willie (Telesmith1465)

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Willie I cannot express in words how your trials make me feel.
The things you have been thru and still continue to overcome should be inspiration for all to never give up and keep the faith.
What bummed me out most was you lost a special crucifix when you were transported by EMS to hospital.
I know you can never replace that one but I hope maybe this Rosary will eventually take its place.
It contains 'blessed' soil from Jerusalem in a little ampule on it as well having been made there by hand.
I cleansed it in St Lazarus' spring for you in Cyprus and I hope it will keep you well...
Here is the story..https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...-like-make-any-christians-believers-here.html
Realizing you are still not 100% and up to being online I hope soon you will read this and enjoy..
I am mailing it to DK55Belair and he will give it to you shortly..

God Bless you..

Here is a pic of Adam after we just finished saying a few prayers and cleansing for you..
CIMG3189.jpg

And a couple closeups of it..
WilliesRosary003.jpg

WilliesRosary010.jpg

WilliesRosary017.jpg

How very thoughtful of you. That's one of the nicest things I've seen one member do for another member. :bowdown:

You will be blessed for your kindness.

Awesome Saiid--- my friends, a deed done with the love of Jesus Christ at its heart will never come back empty...blessings will come to the giver as well as the receiver--- just the way GOD works :thumbsup:

I am still having trouble with my hands and arms so I had my wife help me get on line. You will never know how much this means to me. My boys were very special to me and I miss them so much. I was devastated when I lost my necklace, but this will help a lot. I haven't had a chance to read all the messages that have been sent to me since my accident, but I wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for all the prayers and messages. I am at home now and will start out patient therapy next week. I have to use a walker to walk, but will hopefully get rid of it. I am still having double vision which is a real pain. My doctors think with lots of hard work and time I should be able to return to just about normal.
Love yall,
Willie
Hope to see you in Sept.

Willie, I am glad you are here even for a few minutes. Be sure and read the link about Blancabusa's trip to Lazarus' tomb.

One day at a time Willie .
May the rosary keep you and your faith safe for years to come.
It is and was a pleasure getting it for you and never a problem.
Thank Dk55Belair and K03gsxr750 for letting me know about one you lost and asking me to get you that one.
Enjoy it and may God bless you with eternal happiness .

Back