Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

It's been a while since an update.

Willie says hello to everyone and he is looking forward to the Fall Bash and seeing you all. He is walking a little bit without his walker and has a visit with the eye dr tomorrow. The doublevision hasnt improved much.

Good news, Brother Willie just told me he hasnt smoked since April 22nd and he has lost 57 lbs since that day.

He wants to come visit me and in his words... "give my Busa a hug for not killing me".

I have laughed my :moon: off tonight

He is starting to walk without a walker but he has really bad dbl vision, whcih makes things hard to read. Thanks for asking. He says he is coming to the fall bash.

One day at a time . I'm glad he's getting better and can walk now without walker.
Hopefully his vision will clear and he'll be riding again soon .
Thank you for the update .

Just had lunch with Willie and almost 1 year exactly since his wreck, he got to go back to work. He's half days and limited duty, but he's happy to be back working. He's not one to sit around. He's been driving about 2 weeks and has limited neck travel, but he's getting there.
Now if he can get off work, he'll be at the bash, if not he'll have to wait until Friday and head down. Thanks again for all you guys and gals have done for him.

For sure a really big thank you to the org. family. I can't believe all of the support you have showed during this very long year. Its simply amazing to say the least.

I really owe Doug alot, him and his family has treated me like family. I could never repay them. I can only say thank you!

Hope to see some of y'all at the Bash!!

Willie

:thumbsup: glad you are doing better!

:beerchug: Here's to a full ongoing recovery!

great news! looking forward to seeing you again at the Bash :beerchug:

Back