I have an offer I would like to make any Christians or Believers here.

You are all most welcome .
If just one of these inspires the recipient to carry on the good will I will be happy .

I'm not Christian in faith though i am very familiar with the story of Lazarus, but faith aside even i respect, and give some serious props to you on this one Blanca...

Kudos!

Just received it, My "new" wife and myself Thanks you.. BTW-She loves it!, GOD bless you Blanca

I just got mine today also Blanca. It's around my neck as we speak. May God bless you and your family for the kindness you have shown us here. Thanks again.

Mine came today too. Thankyou so much, and remember, you can't outgive GOD. You did this with the best of intentions, and you won't be able to get away from the blessings coming to your house because of that!

Saiid,

I got my package in the mail today all safe and sound!!!!
I cannot thank you enough for the special gift and meaning that this is for my family.... I have already downloaded a couple of the pics you have posted up in your posts and I am going to take the cross and the pics and share the story with my teenage Sunday school class that my wife and I teach tomorrow morning:thumbsup:

Blanca,
My wife and I would like to thank you for the cross. I saw the other thread first and thanked you on that one first.
Again, we just want to let you know that we really appreciate it. If there's anything I can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

God Bless!!!

you are all welcome.

A SPECIAL WORD OF CAUTION ON THESE

AS THEY ARE HAND MADE AND NOT 'MADE IN CHINA' THEY ARE FRAGILE AND WILL BREAK EASY. A MEMBER HAS ALREADY PMed SAYING HIS KID BROKE ONE.

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THEM.
NO KEY CHAINS OR ANYWHERE ELSE IT MAY GET WHACKED OR COME IN CONTACT WITH OTHER THINGS.

I MAY BE GOING BACK FOR CHRISTMAS AND WILL HAVE TO GET A FEW MORE MAYBE...

Got mine yesterday, Thank you very much:thumbsup:

Back