I have an offer I would like to make any Christians or Believers here.

lol, u dont need a object to keep them demons away, all u need is faith...and devotion, and you are covered by the blood....

That is 100% true. But an object blessed by man in the name of GOD given as a gift, recieved in faith, will bring blessings upon the recipient, as well as the one giving, and only because that's not his intention.
Thank you Blanca!:thumbsup:

UGH,

Wish I would have seen this sooner! That is a super kind gesture Saiid. Maybe next time since I missed out, I will take 3 to go :laugh:

Why Thanks!!!:bowdown:

A very kind and generous offer. I hope to one day make that trip myself! Enjoy the time with the family!

Well done Blanca, very kind of you to do this for the members of the org:thumbsup:

lol, u dont need a object to keep them demons away, all u need is faith...and devotion, and you are covered by the blood....

Dont have y'all on my list ?
If you want in PM name and address... :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing those wonderful pics with us. Just looking at them sent chills up and down my spine.

Blanca, I am very excited and know that I will always treasure this. Thank you so very much! Now I'll be checking my mailbox daily. :cheerleader:

We will be back on the 21st of June. then I will make a trip to Office Depot to get some padded envelopes to mail them out to all. Look for it toward end of month.

Made our final trip there this morning.

God is great...
CIMG3189.jpg

Thank you all for letting me do this for you...:bowdown:

Going to post office tomorrow.
Keep an eye out for a 6x9 bubble mailer like this in your box...:thumbsup:

Dang Mang,
That's a lot of envelopes!
Good on ya bro. :thumbsup:
You need any help on shipping $, Just let me know!
I'd like to help!
Thanks,
Bubba

Last edited:
Bubba thanks but no thanks .
Many are for friends I have in places other than here on the org but majority are for folks here.
I'm happy to do it for them as my reward will be in heaven .

Back