Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

dk55belair

Registered
Hey Everyone,

It's about 9:15 Saturday night. I spent most of the day at the hospital with Willie's family and sharing your prayers and well wishes. His son brought his laptop and I logged them on so they could browse the pictures and comments. His son is Dakota if you see Telesmith1465 logged in.

He was not scheduled for surgery until Tuesday, but a blood clot formed on his spine causing some loss of mobility in his arms and legs, and hopefully he will regain it, but the Dr was not sure at this point. He came through the surgery well and had some lung punctures from the broken ribs. He is not breathing well and they put in tubes to help. Right now his condition is very critical and the nurses expect it to worsen before he improves. They expect to keep him out as long his is "tubed" because a conscious person will try and remove the tubes. He is bruised pretty badly on his chest and under his chin from the helmet and handlebars and some facial scarring. Keep praying:please: for him and I promise to keep the updates coming until our brother is recovered. He is still in ICU, so no room #.

Send cards to:
Willie Breedlove
Mission Hospital
509 Biltmore Ave
Asheville, NC 28801

IMG_6069.jpg

Best wishes to Willie, his friends and family. It is always hard to hear about a fallen rider, even when they are a stranger to you personally.

Prayers sent Doug, I'll call you tomorrow as I want to come up and support the fam when he is allowed visitors and such.

My heart goes out to you and your family, Willie. I don't know you but I sincerely hope you come out of this okay.

--Wag--

I'm still keeping Willie in my thoughts. That is something that can happen to any rider. We can only mitigate the risks that we know to plan for. Keep strong my brethren!

Thanks again all. If anyone finds any pics of Willie at the bash, please post them here as I want to save and make him an album to keep.

We're all pullin' for ya, brother!

Be strong and fight the good fight!

:beerchug:

I work right down the road, if the family needs anything please let me know!

:please:quick and full recovery:please:

Keep up the prayers all you Orgsters, and keep fighting Willie,
Hope to see you posting soon!:beerchug:
Godspeed to you son.
Bubba

Back