Thinkin' of leaving...

IMO, being able to say "Sorry" is one of the hardest things, but with it should always come respect. How can a person not humble themselves to someone that apologizes to them? It's part of what will make you a true man....:beerchug:

Momma said never be a quitter ! Ever , i missed the thread as well but i sure wanna read it now . Project , you out there ? I'm playing as well , never take anything too seriously . We're all here for the fun anyway . We could start the busa fight club ????? Alot of drinks in a vacant field and everybody has to hugg afterwards ? I've met some of my best in the same manner . It's all about the fun , period . That was'nt your gal on that really funny thread was is it , that's not a ??? Be easy , depression is a killer . Not good . Be easy and stick around , if i can , i know you can . Still wanna read that thread though .

I KNOW there are some board members that don't particularly care too much for me, and that is okay.

Suprisingly, I have gotten closer to quite a few through PM'ing with them and establishing better communication.

Exactly so. I'll offer another example: last Dec-Jan timeframe, I ripped Scar a new butt-hole for comments made about braking performance of the K8 that I was pretty sure were directed my way.

Here we are, 10 months and many PMs later, working side-by-side like dogs to plan and organize what may possibly be the largest gathering of Busa ever.

Now, all that happy horseshlt having been said.... dude, come on. You can't take forum threads to heart so much they run your life. And for god's sake, stop with the "woe is me, my mangina hurts, please love me again" posts. You were doing okay in the recovery process until you let fly with this cheese... and look what it has brought you. Again.

Wanna be serious about moving on with normal forum life? Four letters for you, then, little brother: STFU.

Seriously. Just STFU. Quit responding to this thread. Go ahead and let all the post-whores and detractors have their way with this thread (they are going to anyway, and you brought it on yourself), and just QUIT trying to explain things so much. The more you try to explain things, the more you reply to this thread, it'll just be that much longer before all the dust settles regarding this week's episode of "As the .oRg World Turns".

Look, I'm not trying to be mean here, guy, I am trying to help you. If you are serious about wanting to get back to normalcy here, then don't post in this thread again. Simple. If you continue to post in this thread, members will know you are not serious, and they'll know you're playing the victim, and you'll continue to get some attention.... the wrong kind.

Word.

You are a Wise man warchild...I don't think anybody could have said that better...:bowdown:

Exactly so. I'll offer another example: last Dec-Jan timeframe, I ripped Scar a new butt-hole for comments made about braking performance of the K8 that I was pretty sure were directed my way.

Here we are, 10 months and many PMs later, working side-by-side like dogs to plan and organize what may possibly be the largest gathering of Busa ever.

Now, all that happy horseshlt having been said.... dude, come on. You can't take forum threads to heart so much they run your life. And for god's sake, stop with the "woe is me, my mangina hurts, please love me again" posts. You were doing okay in the recovery process until you let fly with this cheese... and look what it has brought you. Again.

Wanna be serious about moving on with normal forum life? Four letters for you, then, little brother: STFU.

Seriously. Just STFU. Quit responding to this thread. Go ahead and let all the post-whores and detractors have their way with this thread (they are going to anyway, and you brought it on yourself), and just QUIT trying to explain things so much. The more you try to explain things, the more you reply to this thread, it'll just be that much longer before all the dust settles regarding this week's episode of "As the .oRg World Turns".

Look, I'm not trying to be mean here, guy, I am trying to help you. If you are serious about wanting to get back to normalcy here, then don't post in this thread again. Simple. If you continue to post in this thread, members will know you are not serious, and they'll know you're playing the victim, and you'll continue to get some attention.... the wrong kind.

Word.
Words of truth. They may sting a bit, but they are true.

Must have been at work. :dunno:

No idea what we are discussing here either! ???

I have sent you a "friends request" however.

It's the only "friends" request I have ever sent. Heck, even Brendanp is not on my friends list!

What does that tell you! :whistle:

r8

Must have been at work. :dunno:

No idea what we are discussing here either! ???

I have sent you a "friends request" however.

It's the only "friends" request I have ever sent. Heck, even Brendanp is not on my friends list!

What does that tell you! :whistle:

r8

You are my lover...there's a difference johnny boy! :laugh:

LOL, Sam, i swear to god i didnt even read your post up above before posint this!! hahaha

Last edited:
LOL, Sam, i swear to god i didnt even read your post up above before posint this!! hahaha

You are my lover...there's a difference johnny boy! :laugh:

Oh darn! I forgot to tell you. We are breaking up. Yup. It's over two timer! Finished!

Sam is much younger than you. :p

r8

Back