Lady Killed Leaving Klan Ritual

That is one group of idiots that I dont understand how they are still allowed to function.

They are without a doubt the most violent and most racist group of inbred idiots around.

I understand the whole fricken freedom of speach and crap, but I think there should be an exception to any group that has nothing but a history of racism and violence.

I thought the KKK was dwindling and hope to be soon nothing but a bad memory in our history.

As much as we think it is a no brainer, some people are really "curious" about stuff like this. There are extremists in every race. I think we are all to middle of the road to understand why these types of groups & sects still continue to perpetuate their hatred. This kinda stuff is a plague in many small towns in the US.

I once drove through a rural town here in Texas with a restaurant with a big red & white sign, it was called the "Koffee Kup Kafe". You can guess me & my buddies dayum sure weren't stopping to see what was on the menu.

I think we are all to middle of the road to understand why these types of groups & sects still continue to perpetuate their hatred. This kinda stuff is a plague in many small towns in the US.

I have lived in California most of my life (except for when I was in the Corps)

As much as there are quite a few things I don't like about California, the one nice thing is California is pretty much a melting pot of everyone.

So between that and being in the military I haven't been exposed much to all that crap.

Maybe that is why sometimes people that don't know me might think I am denial about race issues. it is just I have grown up with and served with people from all different races and like you said Marcus at some level I just don't comprehend attitudes of some groups. Especially groups like the KKK

As much as we think it is a no brainer, some people are really "curious" about stuff like this. There are extremists in every race. I think we are all to middle of the road to understand why these types of groups & sects still continue to perpetuate their hatred. This kinda stuff is a plague in many small towns in the US.

I once drove through a rural town here in Texas with a restaurant with a big red & white sign, it was called the "Koffee Kup Kafe". You can guess me & my buddies dayum sure weren't stopping to see what was on the menu.

Near JASPER Right ?

Naw, actually in a town called Hico, just SW of Fort Worth.

You mention Jasper. I have actually gne hunting out there years ago. Killed a few squirrels. For some odd reason I kept a sidearm with some good old hollow-points in it, just in case I ran into to something bigger and meaner than squirrel that day!!

:whistle:

Naw, actually in a town called Hico, just SW of Fort Worth.

You mention Jasper. I have actually gne hunting out there years ago. Killed a few squirrels. For some odd reason I kept a sidearm with some good old hollow-points in it, just in case I ran into to something bigger and meaner than squirrel that day!!

:whistle:

"You Never Know What's Around the Corner in Texas" ........PM: Sometime I can Tell YA Some Stories.......:beerchug:"

Racism is alive and well, it's just went underground. No more public hangings and cross burnings.

When I say public, I mean they can't do it openly they have to sneak and do it. Use to be the time they would do it and dare you to say something, now the ignorant cowards do it and run.

KKK is everywhere here in La. Especially since President Elect Obama is now headed to the white house, racism is popping up big time. Sad ... very sad.

Just look at him. You can tell his wife is his sister, and he aint been to the dentist in years..

There is much stupidity in LA; have you seen the killings going on in NO? Over NOTHING

They had rally here 2 years ago.Boonville IN I went was curious.

guy with sheet on talking noise a few african americans right up in front row sort of giving it back a bit.

police start takng pics of crown I GOT OUT OF THERE.

ASHAMED 2 ADMITT THEY USED HAVE SOME KIND OF BASE AROUND HERE+SOME PEOPLE LIVE IN THIS TOWN ARE MEMBERS.???

There is group of them around here somewhere too. I've seen some homemade flyers stuck on light poles and such a few times over the years.

Back