Thinkin' of leaving...

BA that just ain't right. I put a thoughtful response up and you capitalize on it by declaring page :moon: I may leave as well as I don't ever get any pages :laugh:

i just gotta know, wht the hell did you do to solicit all of this attention form nearly every board member on this site

First off, we all make mistakes and we've all exercised poor judgement at times. That's life, some learn from their mistakes and some don't. That's just how it is. I don't hold what you did against you but will say you should have exercised better judgement. If you wanted to know what the boys over there thought, why not do a search for the bill on the internet, find a version of it on a government site then use that link to start the discussion. Nobody on either side would have had any problems with it that way and you most likely would've gotten the same comments and thoughts on it. When it comes to working law enforcement you have to do much of the same thing, it's called protecting your sources.

Now for the other thing. If you are upset because you think some here at the org don't like you, you better stay out of law enforcement. If you want people to like you I would recommend being a firefighter. Fact is people hate cops just because they are cops, doesn't matter if you are good and fair, they judge you by that one azzhat they dealt with 10 years earlier. It doesn't matter if they were doing wrong and it's your job to call them on it, it's still your fault because you caught them at it. The point I'm trying to make here is you are gonna need much thicker skin to survive as a LEO. You can't do the job without stepping on some toes from time to time and when you do, chances are that person isn't going to want to be best friends and thank you for taking him to jail.

Sorry if I'm a bit blunt and to the point but that's the nature of the job. I'm not upset with you in any way so don't take it as such.

No, I was dissappointed because I thought I was being outcasted by my extended family.

I am thick skinned most of the time, but just like I'd be bothered by my family hating me for something, I was bothered that this community was so quick to banish me.

Other than the people I call friend here, and my at-home family, I don't give a ratz azz what people think of me.

I would RATHER people like me, but if they don't, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I was just making sure I wasn't wasting my time staying over here.

I also have learned my lesson from what happened. It won't happen again. I just wanted to make sure that I'd be given another chance, and accepted by those whom I call friend.

Like Thrasher told me, if they still don't like me, that's their right.

I do appreciate your post CTA, thanks for dropping by, and NO HARD FEELINGS.:bowdown: :)

Thanks a LOT mike...:sarcasm:

:)

Best everyone knows now and listens to your side instead of stumbling on that first thread later on and missing this one. That would just mean more of the same trouble.
This is the good thread, but doesn't make much sense unless they know about the first one.
JMO

I was wondering what you did, till I just went through the posts. That's somewhat fugged up. But I think we are ALL guilty of doing some questionable stuff around here sometimes.

If you admit you screwed up then move on and just don't develop a pattern of it.

I KNOW there are some board members that don't particularly care too much for me, and that is okay. If we all agreed on everthing that happens aroun here the board would be quite queer.

Suprisingly, I have gotten closer to quite a few through PM'ing with them and establishing better communication.

Keep in mind though that no one on here wants to be referred to as a SQUID or an IDIot (even though we all know it happens sometimes), just be careful how you proceed in the future.

Hang around so people can :poke: at you some more !!

100% agree, but even friends here turned their back on me...thats why I was considering leaving.

But its not as bad as I thought...which is good.:bowdown:

Friends don't turn, but sometimes they have to dish out the tuff luv

Hey MotoGP08 might as well stick around. Don't let mean people run you off, that's my job. I dunno what the discussion was, or what drama you speak of, but I can imagine what it was and I say Fug Em', Fug Em' all...

You let me know who was picking on you and I'll make it a special week long project to torment, needle, irritate, and infuriate em'!

:sasmokin:

Besides, I'm the resident a55hole and I take it personally when someone else is filling in.

Hey MotoGP08 might as well stick around. Don't let mean people run you off, that's my job. I dunno what the discussion was, or what drama you speak of, but I can imagine what it was and I say Fug Em', Fug Em' all...

You let me know who was picking on you and I'll make it a special week long project to torment, needle, irritate, and infuriate em'!

:sasmokin:

Besides, I'm the resident a55hole and I take it personally when someone else is filling in.

But you just called moto an azzhole :rofl:

Back