Advertiser leaving....

We are cutting down on advertising cost across the board, there is noone to lay off here, so cutting exspenses is the only way to go. That's it nothing more. Me and my wife are both minorities. Technically/legally she is the owner. I hope that answers any questions. You guys have fun, ride safe and for those who have worked with us we will be still be where we are and your support has done wonders for us. Thanks in advance. Good luck to all in 2010. :beerchug:

GPW

Times are very hard. Good luck with everything Greg and Terra :thumbsup:

your still going to post builds and help info right.......right?
We are setting a bunch of new polices for 2010 on.

(1) Race Use Only: Means an untagged/unregistered and race numbered bike is a race bike. We will only do "performance work" on pure race bikes from here on out. We will still do the regular service stuff, suspension, wheels alarms and so forth on any bike.

(2) Customers will get a CD with parts list, install pictures, track time slips and dyno sheets. Its up to them to do what they wish with them. Not everyone is a member here.

(3) No more heated conversations anywhere, we will build our best and let the bikes speak for themselves. In most cases we may just not say anything at all.

These new guidelines should properly align us for the future and help keep the rising cost of liability insurance down. Our insurance jumped up $10,000 this year. Zero claims in three years. :banghead:

best of luck to ya Greg, you better stick around the boards :beerchug:

And for anyone that's ever even looked at running a business, there's literally thousands of reasons for one person to "own" it and I dont really think it should be a focus by anyone here. Greg and his wife run the place together, the legal side of it, unless you are involved in their day to day, is none of our business :thumbsup:

Werd....

We are setting a bunch of new polices for 2010 on.

(1) Race Use Only: Means an untagged/unregistered and race numbered bike is a race bike. We will only do "performance work" on pure race bikes from here on out. We will still do the regular service stuff, suspension, wheels alarms and so forth on any bike.

(2) Customers will get a CD with parts list, install pictures, track time slips and dyno sheets. Its up to them to do what they wish with them. Not everyone is a member here.

(3) No more heated conversations anywhere, we will build our best and let the bikes speak for themselves. In most cases we may just not say anything at all.

These new guidelines should properly align us for the future and help keep the rising cost of liability insurance down. Our insurance jumped up $10,000 this year. Zero claims in three years. :banghead:

Any reason for this other than insurance...?

Any reason for this other than insurance...?

My god already.........Let it go :banghead:

Greg/Terra,

We will miss your sponsorship, group buys, and advise......Best wishes as you business grows.

Last edited:
Best to you GPW! Thank you for all you do and continue to do for the performance minded! Best to you and hope to see you around...

:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thanks to everyone for the support. Working within the same guidelines most performance shops cars/bikes do across the country. We give it our best and always look for ways to be better, every day. The shops that were around long before us set the standard pretty high, we just followed their start an added to it. The list is long. We also tried to do better aiming at the high-end of the market. Some of our current polices exceed the norm, which is great. Thanks again for the support. :beerchug:

Terra

Last edited:
Back