Greg, You're Da Man

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I picked up my bike last Friday after the 30,000 miles service and all I can say is WOW!!! Bike runs better than ever before. He also did the airbox mod, ported the throttle body and exhaust. Guys, if you want an excellent place to get service done, Hyperbike Performance Center is the place. I'm telling you, the service is top notch. From now on, that's where my bike is going for all the things I need to be done. Thanks again, Greg and Terra. Keep up the excellent work.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

For you to notice any change after 30,000 miles is great news. Glad you are pleased with the service. I would like to be a part of your 60,000 check-up.

Greg

I don't think you'll ever hear bad news about HPC. Like I've said before, his work it top notch. From now on, that's THE ONLY place my bike will ever go for service. Greg, you will be the only one to work on my bike from now on. I promise you that. I couldn't be happier with what you just did to her. My first time to ride after you serviced it, I was going YYYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WWOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!! I was like a little kid out there.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't think you'll ever hear bad news about HPC. Like I've said before, his work it top notch. From now on, that's THE ONLY place my bike will ever go for service. Greg, you will be the only one to work on my bike from now on. I promise you that. I couldn't be happier with what you just did to her. My first time to ride after you serviced it, I was going YYYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WWOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!! I was like a little kid out there.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
the way you ride, 60,000 miles will be this time next year.... :beerchug: thank you.. :bowdown:

That could be true, Greg. She's not even a year old, yet. She will turn 1 year old on the 27th of this month. I won't be riding the next week or so, though. I have to leave the country in the next couple of days. My grandmother passed away last night. I will be arranging my flights tomorrow. Might leave the middle of this week and will be gone hopefully no more than two weeks. I just realized, I might not be back on the 27th. I took that day off to ride all day to celebrate. Oh well, I have my priorities.

300busa, I've been riding less than 3 years. October will be my third year and I have over 77,000 miles under my belt. I had a R1 before the Busa just in case you haven't heard. I put 47,000 miles in less than 2 years. It could have been a lot more if I didn't suffer from vertigo last year from the first week of July until the end of September.

Back