Big thank you to hyperbike performance center!

wuggzwest

Registered
Two weeks ago I purchased a brand new Hayabusa (first time busa owner) in NYC which is where I reside. At the dealer I had them install very nice Frame Sliders with the Hayabusa logo on them along with a Fender Eliminator Kit and Rear Spool Sliders with the Hayabusa logo on them aswell before I even had the bike home. The bike looks pretty sharp for being primarily stock, though that wasn't nearly good enough for me. On Monday September 21st, I called up Hyperbike Performance Center(which I found through hayabusa.org) and I found myself dealing with the owner, a gentlemen by the name of greg. Greg spent an easy hour on the phone with me discussing what would be best for what Im looking for. He was friendly and a true pleasure to deal with. We finally decided on the Yoshi R77 Carbon Fiber Slip on's, BMC Street Filter, Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen (Puig is having structural issues currently) and a Hotbodies Taillight/Signal Blackout kit. The price Greg gave me was great and the delivery was even better. I received all my parts yesterday afternoon (wednesday). I was shocked to have them so quick. I plan to have all the parts installed over the weekend or next week and I will have pics up soon. I will not leave out Terra (which I would assume is Greg's wife) she was great aswell. Immediately she sent me tracking numbers to all 3 of my packages along with a very well organized invoice/receipt. HYPERBIKE PERFORMANCE CENTER is a 1st class organization. As a native New Yorker my entire life, iv dealt with some really huge @$$holes at bike dealerships and performance shops and dealing with Greg and Terra was just a great experience, a pleasure and I recommend them to anyone looking to buy anything in the future. They get an A++++++ . God bless them and everyone else on the board. Ride safe and be good. Thanks again Greg and Terra. :thumbsup:

nice! Greg definitely is top notch :thumbsup:

Now if you wanna bring that new toy out east, there's a few of us on the island that like to ride from time to time :beerchug:

yeah.. we here on the org have heard of him before. Every now and then we even might catch him posting. Some have even seen him and his wife Terra in person.....:rofl::rofl:

Greg is The Man.:bowdown: He's been maintaining my bike for the last year or so. :thumbsup:I wish I've found out about him the day I bought my bike in September of 2007. I feel really fortunate to live 22 miles away from him. My bike has now over 55,000 miles and still runs like new.:bowdown: You should bring your ride to him when she needs service. You'll be glad you did. When I go there, I see bikes from different parts of the country. Some of them are from as far as CA.

Another NYer (Brooklynite) here...Greg and Terra have been great! I wish i was closer to them so they could work on my bike..I'm lazy...LOL

Greg has always given me Great advice, he also gives us Org. members special pricing on all kinds of parts and gives us all kinds of technical data and updates on the bikes he is working on, always Top Notch!

Yep what you said...great to deal with. The only thing your missing in person is meeting NITRO...the family / shop rotty.:laugh:

Nice I may have to look him up.

Powerhouse Motorcycles have been excellent to me so far.

When are we all going to meet up for a ride??:rulez:

Thanks guys here is the HPC crew..

Garik and his little brother Nitro...

100_1498.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

Way to go Greg~!~

Looks like you're doing really well, picking up the BMW crew also~!~ :beerchug:

Where out east? Nassau, Suffolk? What town?

Out in suffolk, today in the selden area, in a month we will be out in orient :thumbsup: the roads out that way are pretty fun and the scenery is great! There is actually a "madmaps" route around the east end, both north and south fork.

I'm also good with making the trek in for other areas but not a huge fan of riding alone on the LIE, people are generally extra stupid while driving on it. :whistle:

We should at least setup a group lunch/dinner sometime this fall/winter and start planning some rides :beerchug:

Somebody needs to make a new york rider post or thread so we can see all the NY riders and put together a bike night. Count me in.

Two weeks ago I purchased a brand new Hayabusa (first time busa owner) in NYC which is where I reside. At the dealer I had them install very nice Frame Sliders with the Hayabusa logo on them along with a Fender Eliminator Kit and Rear Spool Sliders with the Hayabusa logo on them aswell before I even had the bike home. The bike looks pretty sharp for being primarily stock, though that wasn't nearly good enough for me. On Monday September 21st, I called up Hyperbike Performance Center(which I found through hayabusa.org) and I found myself dealing with the owner, a gentlemen by the name of greg. Greg spent an easy hour on the phone with me discussing what would be best for what Im looking for. He was friendly and a true pleasure to deal with. We finally decided on the Yoshi R77 Carbon Fiber Slip on's, BMC Street Filter, Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen (Puig is having structural issues currently) and a Hotbodies Taillight/Signal Blackout kit. The price Greg gave me was great and the delivery was even better. I received all my parts yesterday afternoon (wednesday). I was shocked to have them so quick. I plan to have all the parts installed over the weekend or next week and I will have pics up soon. I will not leave out Terra (which I would assume is Greg's wife) she was great aswell. Immediately she sent me tracking numbers to all 3 of my packages along with a very well organized invoice/receipt. HYPERBIKE PERFORMANCE CENTER is a 1st class organization. As a native New Yorker my entire life, iv dealt with some really huge @$$holes at bike dealerships and performance shops and dealing with Greg and Terra was just a great experience, a pleasure and I recommend them to anyone looking to buy anything in the future. They get an A++++++ . God bless them and everyone else on the board. Ride safe and be good. Thanks again Greg and Terra. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the write up, on my end you don't know where conversations over parts are going to go sometimes. But if you shoot straight from the hip and allow people to see your passion it should instill confidence.... Glad you found us, glad you spread the word and we are happy to be a part of the Org. family! Hope 15 years from now little Garik will be on here doing the same thing, he already loves bikes. :laugh: What would be better is a HPC New York...just waiting on the right person to make the investment.

Last edited:
Back