60,000 mile service done today (Thanks, HPC)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just got home from HPC to get the 60,000 mile service. Put Mobil 1 racing4t oil, checked compression cylinders, bled brake system and clutch. Tightened, cleaned and lubed chain, etc. Greg said everything appears well. Just need a new chain soon. Overall check of bike. No issues to report. She runs like new again. Actual mileage was 60,434. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all.

Thanks again, Greg and Terra. Will see you next time.

Last edited:
how was the steering head bearings? curious how they hold up on the long haul..

how was the steering head bearings? curious how they hold up on the long haul..

Not a problem with it. Greg checked everything and didn't find any issues except I need a new chain soon. I'm not surprised. It has a little over 30,000 miles on it.

Durn ain't it time for a new Arse :rofl: Thing must be flatter than a pancake, thats a lotta frickin' miles dude ! :bowdown:

Just got home from HPC to get the 60,000 mile service. Put Mobil 1 racing4t oil, checked compression cylinders, bled brake system and clutch. Tightened, cleaned and lubed chain, etc. Greg said everything appears well. Just need a new chain soon. Overall check of bike. No issues to report. She runs like new again. Actual mileage was 60,434. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all.

Thanks again, Greg and Terra. Will see you next time.
To still be close to 200 PSI per cylinder with that many miles is outstanding. Keep it up Jesse. :beerchug: Ride safe!

To still be close to 200 PSI per cylinder with that many miles is outstanding. Keep it up Jesse. :beerchug: Ride safe!

Thanks again, Greg. I really appreciate everything that you and Terra are doing for me. If it wasn't for you, she wouldn't be running like new with that many miles on her.
"HPC Is The Best!!!"

Last edited:
Durn ain't it time for a new Arse :rofl: Thing must be flatter than a pancake, thats a lotta frickin' miles dude ! :bowdown:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Not quite as flat as a pancake yet. It's getting there. :laugh:Will keep you informed when she reaches 100,000 miles. Hopefully, by next year. We'll see.

Back