Kudos to Greg @ Hyperbike Performance Bike

goblinsix

Registered
Greg did an exceptional job on my bike and has always been upfront and honest with me. It has been a pleasure dealing with Greg and Terra.

I like to point out when I cross paths with people in life who have good, honest integrity. Running a business these days is tough stuff. But I encourage anyone to reach out to Greg for your Busa mods and work. He's a good guy.

Be safe out there.

Greg did an exceptional job on my bike and has always been upfront and honest with me. It has been a pleasure dealing with Greg and Terra.

I like to point out when I cross paths with people in life who have good, honest integrity. Running a business these days is tough stuff. But I encourage anyone to reach out to Greg for your Busa mods and work. He's a good guy.

Be safe out there.

Couldn't agree more.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I would have to agree with you about HPC, always good to me thus far, no I'Ll dealings here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very happy w/ the level of service I got from Greg. He was upfront w/ me about everything he was doing to my bike and I got to sit in for my full Dyno tune. Very cool! My bike has a monster in it waiting to get out now and it runs buttery smooth!

Detailed post w/ pics to come with-in 24hrs :cheerleader:

I would love to have him do some work to my bike, but I live just a little to far from his shop.

Back