Big thank you to hyperbike performance center!

I hear yah Brother, Greg, and Family are top notch people !!! I was lucky enough to meet them all when Greg gave me a HUGE deal on a custom tune, just because I was a member here. Then after he was done with mapping my bike, for almost nothing, he then sat there for 20 min. cleaning it all up (which is saying alot considering it took me 2 hours of interstate riding to get there, so it was down right dirty when I got there).

THANKS AGAIN Greg !!!

What would be better is a HPC New York...just waiting on the right person to make the investment.

I vote for a HPC Vegas (has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?). The stealerships here are awful and I would never take my bike to them which leaves me doing the work myself. If we had an HPC Vegas I wouldn't have to do the work any longer which would make me happier. :thumbsup: :laugh:

I vote for a HPC Vegas (has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?). The stealerships here are awful and I would never take my bike to them which leaves me doing the work myself. If we had an HPC Vegas I wouldn't have to do the work any longer which would make me happier. :thumbsup: :laugh:
All we need is a prospective owner/investor with enthusiasim and passion. Of course they would need the capitol to open, insure and purchase a HPC franchise. The owner would then have to deligate or personally run it in order to sustain the brand name.

The goal was to follow the Hard Cafe theme with a HPC in all the right places thats why I added an (s) onto Centers.. :beerchug: .. I would hate to have to go to Vegas a help open, train, organize and hire. :laugh:

Heck, why not a HPC Denver too?
It would be a dream come true... its just gonna take the right guy or company to get behind our wheel to keep the progress rolling its coming just going to keep climbing these steps... :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Last edited:
Back