Hauling my Busa to see GPW

(VaBusa @ Feb. 13 2007,14:28) Sounds like a great experience BigG...I had the chance to take DJ's HPC modified Busa for a spin last fall, but I opted out...yep, fearful LOL  I have this thing about riding other peoples' Busas
wink.gif

The other org members there took it for a spin around the parking lot and said it was awesome...I'm sure he did you right; DJ's a happy man...  

bowdown.gif
I wanted to ride Greg's ZX14... kinda wanted to see what it felt like. But it was on the Dyno when I dropped off my bike and it was in pieces when I picked up my bike.

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,14:34) I wanted to ride Greg's ZX14... kinda wanted to see what it felt like. But it was on the Dyno when I dropped off my bike and it was in pieces when I picked up my bike.
He did that on purpose
laugh.gif

He's no fool...  
tounge.gif

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,10:34)
(runeight @ Feb. 13 2007,09:17) Big George.

Send me the link to the guage panel you and Brendan installed please.

Whoops..just found it..Kempy! Great stuff too!

runeight...
No John... it's PPM Custom.
wow.gif

linky please..

wink.gif

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,06:26)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 13 2007,13:13) Busa looks awesome...glad to hear of such a positive experience!
Thanks, VA.

My expereience in a nutshell is this:
Greg built my suspension EXACTLY how I as wanted it. He took the time before the sale to learn my riding habits via PM's and phone conversations. And he was always concious of my budget. My bike didn't go to HPC to get faster... it just turned out that way for the SAME EXACT dollar amount that we had agreed on.

After money exchanged hands and I went home (400 miles away), Greg kept in contact with me pretty-much daily with updates. NEVER did I hear "George, there's a problem with this or that and the price is going to be higher". Or "You're going to need this and the price is going to be higher". Or, "Because you decided to do this, I didn't anticipate this added cost". That NEVER happened. He could have easily taken advantage of the situation. I trusted Greg enough to leave my damn credit card number on file with him... pretty much card blanche' to do what he needed to do. And there wasn't a SINGLE EXTRA CHARGE!

On the contrary, when all was said and done, Greg did things for FREE.

[*]Gorilla Alarm installed - FREE
[*]New Vortex sproket (from John) installed - FREE
[*]Swing arm plate relocator (which turned into a small project) installed - FREE.
[*]Full detailed wax from top to bottom - FREE.

Anyone considering doing business with Greg should keep this in mind:

I spent $4000+ at HPC. I never had a second thought. Is it because I'm a fool? Hahahaha... ride my Busa for 15 mins and you'll see what kind of magic Greg can work! It's easy to say that for that kind of money someone else could have done it closer to me. I'm sure that is a fact. But - much like when you make a large purchase - you want to feel comfortable with the person you are doing business with.

Now that the project is complete and can truly say that I'd recommend Greg and HPC to anyone 110%!
I'll second that. My experience at HPC was just as positive. No nickel and diming or hidden charges. In fact, it was just the opposite. Diablo had a few issues we hadn't planned on that ended up taking quite a bit of time to diagnose and repair, but Greg wouldn't let me pay him for a lot of that time. When I picked the bike up, it was spotless and ready to roll. Greg is a great guy, and I don't want it to sound like I'm elevating him to Deity status with all of this praise, but the truth is the truth. His shop is such a departure from the average stealership that it's worth the journey to experience that kind of service.

...And BigGeorge, I'm glad to hear everything worked out so well you too. Thor is definitely one sweet looking ride now!

(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,05:41) I like DJ's "Blues Brothers" pose.
laugh.gif
He is an awesome guy to hang out with.
You know Ben, you're right. The resemblance is uncanny.

bluesbro.jpg

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,14:26) ride my Busa for 15 mins and you'll see what kind of magic Greg can work!
wink.gif
Man ! I sure wish I could BigGeorge ! If it rides as good as it looks ......I'm a believer !!!!
super.gif

(Warputer @ Feb. 13 2007,17:18)
(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,14:26) ride my Busa for 15 mins and you'll see what kind of magic Greg can work!
wink.gif
Man ! I sure wish I could BigGeorge ! If it rides as good as it looks ......I'm a believer !!!!  
super.gif
Anytime!
beerchug.gif

(warbrown @ Feb. 13 2007,16:48)
(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,05:41) I like DJ's "Blues Brothers" pose.
laugh.gif
He is an awesome guy to hang out with.
You know Ben, you're right.  The resemblance is uncanny.
ices_rofl.gif

He's missing the Harmonica...
tounge.gif

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 13 2007,18:52) somebody got a leaky exhaust?  
crazy.gif
I think he ate too many "Olean" made chips... Anal Leakage, eh?
laugh.gif
Either that, or it's his "I'm Monster's beeotch" problem...

how you like'in those cyclecats ? i know you sat on the bike at home and messed around with the adjustments.

(Revolution @ Feb. 13 2007,17:29) how you like'in those cyclecats ? i know you sat on the bike at home and messed around with the adjustments.
IMO,those rearsets are very,very nicely made....it's just the heel guards that look like something you pulled off the bottom of yer shoe......
laugh.gif

BigG tole' me they are awesome-Greg said they're backorderd like a muh-f**a so if you want some for spring, better get your order in soon!

(Revolution @ Feb. 13 2007,20:29) how you like'in those cyclecats ? i know you sat on the bike at home and messed around with the adjustments.
When I got to HPC Greg made all the adjustments while I was on the bike. I've taken it out twice and you can definitely tell the difference. I had the OSF rearsets on before-hand... but the Cycle Cat's are in a completely different level. Comfortable and responsive and look damn good... everything you can ask for.

At this point the adjustments Greg made seem pretty near perfect for me
beerchug.gif

Back