GPW & HPC

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
About 3 months ago a lot of things happened here on the site that was not productive to the group. Greg from HPC was on the site as a sponsor and I posted to the group that he was not going to be with us in that capacity any longer. It was my decision with input from others at the time and it was in the best interest of the members. At that time there was some abrasive discussion that were contrary to the vision that we have formulated here. We took the high road, wished Greg and his organisation well and informed the members that he had a great vision and there was absolutely nothing wrong with his work or integrity we just didn't jive.

This morning Greg contacted me in a very professional PM and started the healing.

Over the past 3 months we have missed a lot of folks, honestly there were lines drawn in the sand and the "Hayabusa Community" as a whole has sufferred. This board is doing well but every member contributes in their own way with their own style  When you lose someone that has been here for a long time and very active the other notice it, there is a void. I spoke to the admins this morning and we agreed that keeping an open mind and not having any anamosity is the key.

I spoke with Greg tonight and we both agreed that looking back we both could have communicated better. Greg was and still is very enthusiastic and energized about this new company. He sometimes came across with members as abrasive and argumenative.

Several months have gone by and we all in our lives have made mistakes, who am I to judge others.... Greg is coming back, he will take a role with us again and we will gain from his knowledge and experiences. The healing has begun....

To those members that left the site and have a desire to come back and become active again..... your accounts are still active, your friends are still here and there are no hard feelings, I asure you that you will be welcomed with open arms. To those folks that have moved on and choose not to come back, you have found a new hang out, your accounts are open too.... Feel free to drop by, let us know your OK and know that if you need us, as a group we are still strong...... I'm tired of the division of friends and folks walking on egg shells.... there are a lot of things in this world that have to be concrete and never bending, this website is not one of them..... Everyone is welcome here, it's your choice to read, post and participate........

I say to the members of Hayabusa.Org that have been watching all of this unfold, put all of your questions aside..... welcome your friends back that choose to come and most of all lets make this place better today than it was yesterday............

cap

Very well put Cap!!
beerchug.gif

(proud dad @ Apr. 20 2007,22
super.gif
) coming back as sponser again?
Yes, Greg is going to stay involved and work with the members.... Greg and I spoke about this and he is going to work back into the site a little at a time and provide great contributions..... the healing had begun, not completed....
coffee.gif

Thanks for the news CAp  
beerchug.gif

Everyone was always WELCOME at the .ORG...we are a family here and like most families we don't always get along.
tounge.gif

Well I don't know about the problems that Capt'n is refering to but all I have to say is welcome one and all or welcome back the more sponsers the better. The more people that are apart of the .org means more people to ride with.

05_busa_2.JPG

That's great news. That's how people should handle problems. Congrats to both of you
beerchug.gif

I am a firm believer that things in life happen for reason and the things that do happen should make you wiser. I have learned a great deal over the past few months. One thing I learned for sure is true motorcycle enthusiast click well with other enthusiast, not posers. I like the chemistry that was here three months ago and I look forward to getting that back on track.

I contacted Doug “Capâ€￾ today to discuss getting back on the sponsor line. I think it’s the right place to be and a great place to further my expectations of HPC. I’ll have more of a in the background roll a, “here if you need me guyâ€￾. Well enough of my rant, get back to riding, Greg

(GPW @ Apr. 20 2007,21:01) I am a firm believer that things in life happen for reason and the things that do happen should make you wiser. I have learned a great deal over the past few months. One thing I learned for sure is true motorcycle enthusiast click well with other enthusiast, not posers. I like the chemistry that was here three months ago and I look forward to getting that back on track.

I contacted Doug “Capâ€￾ today to discuss getting back on the sponsor line. I think it’s the right place to be and a great place to further my expectations of HPC. I’ll have more of a in the background roll a, “here if you need me guyâ€￾. Well enough of my rant, get back to riding, Greg
Hey, I heard you did a good job on Coffee's 04 LE...
super.gif

(hydrabusa @ Apr. 20 2007,21:17)
(GPW @ Apr. 20 2007,21:01) I am a firm believer that things in life happen for reason and the things that do happen should make you wiser. I have learned a great deal over the past few months. One thing I learned for sure is true motorcycle enthusiast click well with other enthusiast, not posers. I like the chemistry that was here three months ago and I look forward to getting that back on track.

Hey, I heard you did a good job on Coffee's 04 LE...
super.gif
Thanks, we had some challenges with it but it tuned up nicely.
beerchug.gif

Back