HPC has done it again!

Performance riding and good gas mileage do not go hand in hand...........you could give me the power commander, Pipercross Filter and slip-ons back...someone would love them
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif
Just kidding
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Jul. 14 2007,19:10)
(yamahor @ Jul. 14 2007,16:02)
(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,09:00) Brock is Hindle correct....
WOW!!!
eek2.gif
Something I agree with you on Greg!  
laugh.gif
Hope you are healing well.  
muscle.gif
Thanks bro, I am. Finally got back to work after the wreck. Glad to see your business is going good.
wink.gif

No, you only know me through the presupposition of Hayabusa and motorcycling brotherhood. Raydog

(raydog @ Jul. 14 2007,16:40) No, you only know me through the presupposition of Hayabusa and motorcycling brotherhood.       Raydog
oh ok........another mental ward escapee
biggrin.gif
nice to meet you........
crazy.gif

Wow, that's the last time I throw a stupid little joke your way GPW, like your avatar, you are serious. Have a good day.

Raydog

(GPW @ Jul. 14 2007,14:16) Performance riding and good gas mileage do not go hand in hand...........you could give me the power commander, Pipercross Filter and slip-ons back...someone would love them
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif
Just kidding
beerchug.gif
I understand the perf. riding and mileage, just found it odd with the difference b/w his setup and mine (full Tsukigi, BMC Race Filter and not even having a PC) the mileage would be so different, leading to me thinking he's been pinning the throttle A LOT. I imagine with the new power, sound and performance he is WOT and revving much more now a days.

(raydog @ Jul. 14 2007,18:44) Wow, that's the last time I throw a stupid little joke your way GPW, like your avatar, you are serious.  Have a good day.

Raydog
I did post a smiley..............
biggrin.gif

hey greg what you think about muzzy..i have a full muzzy and at one time it was(from what i heard) the best system for the money...that tsunig(probably spelled that wrong)i did hear was the s..t though...but very expensive..but does muzzy put up good numbers..along with other mods of course but i have simple stuff though..which ive email'ed yu already..just want an honest opinion of muzzy..

(robbzbusa @ Jul. 14 2007,21:41) hey greg what you think about muzzy..i have a full muzzy and at one time it was(from what i heard) the best system for the money...that tsunig(probably spelled that wrong)i did hear was the s..t though...but very expensive..but does muzzy put up good numbers..along with other mods of course but i have simple stuff though..which ive email'ed yu already..just want an honest opinion of  muzzy..
based on testing, its not a bad pipe but there are better, better usually cost more. The gains are not worth trading up for.................I was also a fan at one time

(kennym4 @ Jul. 15 2007,02:15) Hey Greg,

How far are you from Delaware ??

And how much for a KICK AZZ custom map ??

you can email me kennym4@aol.com  I neeeed to come see you !!!!!!!
We have had three people come up from DE in the last month....not bragging but we can surely get your bike dialed in with the best of them....anyone, thats a promise!

Back