HPC has done it again!

omega0003

Registered
Thanks Greg for the set-up yesterday. The bike is awesome. I've got the Tsukigi bolt-ons from Greg. I was surprised by the power they produced for bolt-ons. Greg told me that the numbers are almost the same as a few full systems made for the Busa. He also set me up with a custom map for a Pipercross race filter, PCIII, GI-Pro, and the slip-ons. This set-up produced 157.94hp and 96.18 foot pounds of torque on Greg's dyno. Thanks again.

(omega0003 @ Jul. 08 2007,20:20) Thanks Greg for the set-up yesterday.  The bike is awesome.  I've got the Tsukigi bolt-ons from Greg. I was surprised by the power they produced for bolt-ons.  Greg told me that the numbers are almost the same as a few full systems made for the Busa.  He also set me up with a custom map for a Pipercross race filter, PCIII, GI-Pro, and the slip-ons. This set-up produced 157.94hp and 96.18 foot pounds of torque on Greg's dyno.   Thanks again.
You are very welcome, thanks for the Kudo's. How did it run on the way home..? Those SAE numbers on my Dynojet 250i are very good for bolt-ons....glad you were happy with the custom map session
super.gif

What are the highest dyno #'s you have seen on a full 4 into 1 race system
(brand)?
I'm definately interesting in the Muzzy (I heard this weekend...awesome) and Yosh TRS (all black carbon fiber)

I no longer do comparisions because somebody always gets pissed at the facts. I have my favorites based on build quality, performance, price and looks. We have tuned over 30 Hayabusa's so far this year and full systems pull between 153-162 (max), depending on other mods. HMF's  4 into 2 into 2 have had the highest numbers thus far. We have tested them all.

Just to add I don't sell HMF's just reporting what I have seen. An unbiased view. Max horsepower to date for a street pipe and bolt-ons is 162 on our Dynojet 250I in our climate controlled room.

We always like to test, anything. So if someone has pump gas, stock motor and the usual bolt-ons.........come on down.
super.gif
I know these numbers will change in 2008 and we will have a 2008 Busa in the shop to get all the new data and go fast mods. If you guys do the math for at the crank power, % loss to the rear tire you will find our data is point on.

(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,00:14) I no longer do comparisions because somebody always gets pissed at the facts. I have my favorites based on build quality, performance, price and looks. We have tuned over 30 Hayabusa's so far this year and full systems pull between 153-162 (max), depending on other mods. HMF's 4 into 2 into 2 have had the highest numbers thus far. We have tested them all.
Come on Greg, tell us about the best 4 in 1 system you've seen. It's not a comparison, just a fact. You can add a disclaimer. I'm getting pissed cause you won't tell
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,04:25) What do you do Greg, discounts for plugs
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Hope business is going well.  
super.gif
Not at all, we just run the shop the way I would want it to be from the other side of the counter. Remember I had a 2006 Hayabusa, highly modded and tuned which I sold for 17500.00. It is a twisty carvers dream for a big bike, so I give that level of service to our customers-highend consumers who know what they want. Stop by sometime....we are a cross between a Starbucks and a tuning center...and its working we just breached a 1/4 million in sales & service and we just opened in January.  
super.gif

super.gif

Got a full system and PC3 on the way now. Dang I wish you were closer. One of these days I will be up there. Glad business is going well!
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,04:34)
(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,00:14) I no longer do comparisions because somebody always gets pissed at the facts. I have my favorites based on build quality, performance, price and looks. We have tuned over 30 Hayabusa's so far this year and full systems pull between 153-162 (max), depending on other mods. HMF's  4 into 2 into 2 have had the highest numbers thus far. We have tested them all.
Come on Greg, tell us about the best 4 in 1 system you've seen. It's not a comparison, just a fact. You can add a disclaimer. I'm getting pissed cause you won't tell  
laugh.gif
Ok, not in the order of what tested best but my personal favorites are based on (build quality, performance, looks and price for power) All pipes properly tuned make some very decent power:

Ti-Force
Tsukigi
Yoshimura
Sato
Brock's SMEG
Akrapovic EVO

(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,07:35)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,04:25) What do you do Greg, discounts for plugs
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Hope business is going well.  
super.gif
Not at all, we just run the shop the way I would want it to be from the other side of the counter. Remember I had a 2006 Hayabusa, highly modded and tuned which I sold for 17500.00. It is a twisty carvers dream for a big bike, so I give that level of service to our customers-highend consumers who know what they want. Stop by sometime....we are a cross between a Starbucks and a tuning center...and its working we just breached a 1/4 million in sales & service and we just opened in January.  
super.gif
congrats to you and your family
beerchug.gif

super.gif

(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,04:42)
(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,00:14) I no longer do comparisions because somebody always gets pissed at the facts. I have my favorites based on build quality, performance, price and looks. We have tuned over 30 Hayabusa's so far this year and full systems pull between 153-162 (max), depending on other mods. HMF's  4 into 2 into 2 have had the highest numbers thus far. We have tested them all.
laugh.gif
Ok, not in the order of what tested best but my personal favorites are based on (build quality, performance, looks and price for power) All pipes properly tuned make some very decent power:

Ti-Force
Tsukigi
Yoshimura
Sato
Brock's SMEG
WTF!!

HINDLE isnt on your top 5??

thats BS!

haha
j/k
beerchug.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Jul. 09 2007,05:06)
(GPW @ Jul. 09 2007,04:42)
laugh.gif

Ti-Force
Tsukigi
Yoshimura
Sato
Brock's SMEG
WTF!!

HINDLE isnt on your top 5??

thats BS!

haha
j/k
beerchug.gif
Brock is Hindle correct....and I forgot the Akrapovic EVO........sorry just what I like does not mean its the best out there. Well..........
tounge.gif

(Revolution @ Jul. 09 2007,06:37) damm my micron did'nt even make the list  
sad.gif
Micron makes some neat stuff, really like their new serpent line. I just have not had enough hands on time with their systems. Come on up...its just a hop skip and a jump....
ukliam3.gif

The ride home was awesome. As we discussed the other day, I was a little concerned about the mileage. Things got better and I am now getting about 130 miles/tank as opposed to 150-160/tank before. You need to tell everyone about Tsukigi vs. Muzzy.

(omega0003 @ Jul. 13 2007,19:19) The ride home was awesome.  As we discussed the other day, I was a little concerned about the mileage.  Things got better and I am now getting about 130 miles/tank as opposed to 150-160/tank before.  You need to tell everyone about Tsukigi vs. Muzzy.
I would like to here about that comp. myself. PM if you want!!!

(omega0003 @ Jul. 13 2007,19:19) The ride home was awesome. As we discussed the other day, I was a little concerned about the mileage. Things got better and I am now getting about 130 miles/tank as opposed to 150-160/tank before. You need to tell everyone about Tsukigi vs. Muzzy.
You must ride WOT the whole time or something? I was getting 130/tank going up a very technical/twisty mountain road toggling b/w 1-2-3-2etc.... "Normal" Busa riding I easily get 150. Differences? I'm running 43t, Full Tsukigi, airbox mod, BMC Race Filter and no tuning at all, I dont even have a PC. I'm also at high elevation which wouldn't help me too much I imagine.

Back