GPW & HPC

A lot of good peeps have been gone for WAY too long. I hope everyone comes back. Best Wishes to everyone here at the .Org

DD

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 20 2007,20:36) Thanks for the news CAp  
beerchug.gif

Everyone was always WELCOME at the .ORG...we are a family here and like most families we don't always get along.  
tounge.gif
But as a Family we do know how to Forgive and Forget so we can look out for one another like we do here! This is what makes Hayabusa.ORG GREAT! It's the Great people brought together to do Great things and share their experiences and skills to help everyone and any one who needs or wants it.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

WELCOME BACK GREG!!
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

Glad to have you back Greg. Although I don't post much, I read and absorb alot and really looked forward to what you had to say, whether I agreed with it or not. It is people like you that have made this site my favorite over 4 sites that I have been long term members of and one site that I sponsor. Hope to see you engage in conversation around here.

(captain @ Apr. 21 2007,07:36)
(Sir T Rex @ Apr. 21 2007,07:18) Welcome back,
Your "boose" were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names haven't changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought you'd leave us (Who'd have thought you'd leave us)
Be here where we need ya (Be here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him at the "spot", welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome back, GPW.
WHY OH WHY DO I KNOW THE THEME SONG TO WELCOME BACK KOTTER?
rock.gif
???

Its this kind of garbage that has all of my brain storage used, I cant get anything productive to stick but I remember Horshack and Vinne Bobarino like I watched it this morning.....

STOP THE MIND GAMES

NOW I WILL SING THAT STUPID SONG ALL DAY LONG

cap

SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Thats the tune that got in my head when I saw the title of the post...
smile.gif
laugh.gif
so i just figured I would add to the flavor....

Or I could put this modified song in your head...

We are family
All my Busa brothers with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we ride together
As we pass on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

(CHORUS x2)

Riding life is fun and we've just begun
To see our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our "08's" in sight
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel

is that better...lol

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

I really don't know what happened either, but I know that Greg has been a great guy to deal with both before sales and post sales when I have questions on installs etc. He has helped me out when I was in Iraq, and here back home. His whole business seems very professional, and I really don't see myself ordering or getting parts from anyone else. I would rather pay a little more and support a true enthusiast then get a great deal from some online shop that don't know their a$$ from a hole in ground.

Thanks for the info over the phone and thanks for the great deals on parts. To HPC
beerchug.gif

Thanks guys, whats new? HPC is doing really well. We broke 39K in sales and service last month and for a brand new place that is not too bad but we do have a strong overhead which snaps you back to reality real quick. I am very busy, I do all the work in the shop and my wife does everything else. Its a mom and pop joint we are just a younger team. Lots of ideas for the future. We are seeing everything from full blown race bikes, turbo bikes and we even let a cruiser sneak in for dyno tuning. Having fun....glad to be back.

I am getting my feet wet with some Land Speed Racing this year with bigger plans for next year.

Greg

Nice to see you posting again Greg! Welcome back! Glad to hear the shop is doing well and look foward to hearing about your projects!

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 20 2007,23:36) Thanks for the news CAp
beerchug.gif

Everyone was always WELCOME at the .ORG...we are a family here and like most families we don't always get along.
tounge.gif
I don't think I could have put it better than this. I never divided or lost contact with my peeps. I hope that this can be put behind us. Not forgotten, but resolved.

This is just another example of the strength of the oRg

Greg is good people. He is an aggressive business person. He's all business as we say. At the same time he had pressures on him with the new business and who knows what else. I followed his threads post for post and cringed a few times, but understood what was going on. He's a good man and I think everyone needs to be a little more understanding or at least shoot a poster a PM if something hit ya wrong. Electronic messaging is very difficult. 90% of communications is visual. So it's very hard to completely understand someones written communication at times.

I wasn't apart of the behind the scenes stuff. I'm sure that all will be resolved.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 21 2007,17:42) Greg is good people. He is an aggressive business person. He's all business as we say. At the same time he had pressures on him with the new business and who knows what else. I followed his threads post for post and cringed a few times, but understood what was going on. He's a good man and I think everyone needs to be a little more understanding or at least shoot a poster a PM if something hit ya wrong. Electronic messaging is very difficult. 90% of communications is visual. So it's very hard to completely understand someones written communication at times.

I wasn't apart of the behind the scenes stuff. I'm sure that all will be resolved.
Hey I know how to have fun too....................
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thanks for the post. I have met several members from the board. I am just your typical class "a" personality. If I am passionate about something 600 mph..I go. Its not my fault. I was dropped at birth a few times...
smile.gif
I have slowed down to 599.99.....

biggrin.gif

We are like persons, so I had to take up for us.
laugh.gif

I knew you would understand the all business part
wink.gif

I'm late in jumping in on the well wishes here, as always
smile.gif

Great to see you back Greg! I've been keeping up with what HPC does for DJ's Busa
laugh.gif
He's always talking about the great work you do...

beerchug.gif

Cap & Greg – well done.

Obviously, I don’t post much, but do a lot of reading and have found a plethora of helpful information on the org - which Greg has contributed to…

Greg – Welcome Back! – what took so long – you’ve been missed!

beerchug.gif

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Mohandas Gandhi.
I’ve been riding bikes since my first Kaw LTD 1000 in 1978. Back then knowledge and tips were something parsed out by those who had some experience to share, not all of it was good, a lot depended upon who you got it from. Since that time I’ve always owned a bike and I’ve known many riders. This is the first forum I’ve ever paid any attention to; I lucked out Googling on the keyword Hayabusa and found myself here. I joined shortly afterwards, donated a little, and have enjoyed a tremendous education at the hands of those fellow members who have chosen to share their experience and insights. This forum has continued to amaze and entertain me, the ‘esprit-de-corps’ and warmth of sprit that the members share make it unique and remarkable. This forum stands as a perfect example of what can exist when people give of themselves freely, and is a fantastic example of altruism. My thanks go out to the Captain and all the members who participate to make this board the synergism that it is.
Respectfully.
-Jim Williams

Back