Advertiser leaving....

If i had my own business, id most certainly have it in my wife's name. Minority owners get tax breaks.

We are cutting down on advertising cost across the board, there is noone to lay off here, so cutting exspenses is the only way to go. That's it nothing more. Me and my wife are both minorities. Technically/legally she is the owner. I hope that answers any questions. You guys have fun, ride safe and for those who have worked with us we will be still be where we are and your support has done wonders for us. Thanks in advance. Good luck to all in 2010. :beerchug:

GPW

Last edited:
will miss your posts, best of luck in the following year :thumbsup: hope to see you back here soon :beerchug:

Gotta do what you gotta do to save every penny you can in these tough times. Best of luck!

damn....damn.....damn...... wish you and the family the best Greg... please keep us informed on your great builds.. very informative and interesting..:beerchug:

HPC in my opinion is the best place I've ever seen.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

If you guys ever get a chance to ride my bike, you'll know what I'm talking about. At 61,000+ miles, I wouldn't trade it for a new one. Thanks again, HPC.:beerchug:

I will always patronize you.

Good luck, Greg and Terra. See you soon.

best of luck to ya Greg, you better stick around the boards :beerchug:

And for anyone that's ever even looked at running a business, there's literally thousands of reasons for one person to "own" it and I dont really think it should be a focus by anyone here. Greg and his wife run the place together, the legal side of it, unless you are involved in their day to day, is none of our business :thumbsup:

We are cutting down on advertising cost across the board, there is noone to lay off here, so cutting exspenses is the only way to go. That's it nothing more. Me and my wife are both minorities. Technically/legally she is the owner. I hope that answers any questions. You guys have fun, ride safe and for those who have worked with us we will be still be where we are and your support has done wonders for us. Thanks in advance. Good luck to all in 2010. :beerchug:

GPW

Not at thing wrong with that, I'm definitely going to pay you guys a visit after all the good stuff I've seen and heard, keep getting it done my man, let the haters hate from the sideline! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well I wish you guys the best. I hope you continue to post your builds though. I always enjoyed the great pictures and info. :beerchug:

All Business' are having to do what they gotta do in these economic conditions to maintain.Most will never know what it takes to actual keep a business profitable.I applaud anyone in today's condition that can see what works and what doesn't,you gotta a family to feed and take care of and profit helps you to do that for them.I wish you all the best and any business in this sport the best no matter the choices you have to make to survive.Kenny Roger's said it the best"Know when to fold'em,know when to hold'em..I'm no country music fan but the saying means a lot.If I can ever help you in any way,I'm just a call away,Good Luck.

Last edited:
dang gonna miss those build posts, feel free to stop in with some of those from time to time i dont think anyone would mind, i liked reading them....
god bless and good luck guys!!!

Back