To our advertisers

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I just wanted to make sure that all of our advertisers on the site knows that we will be refunding your money that has been paid for advertising to cover the last 6 days. I will be sending out checks or refunding paypal to you for the downtime.

You pay for a service and you should get the service, its the right thing to do.....

If you have any questions please let me know.

Captain

Hey Doug,........don't waste your time sending me any refund. The ORG has been a great place for me. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!

I know it is the way you roll bro, BUT there is no need at all to do that for us. This place gives our shop the exposure and being off line for just a bit is no problem at all.

Integrity is important to me and to be able to look back in two years and honestly say that I never took anything more than was agreed upon is a must. It's a small price for me to pay to keep myself sane....

cap

Integrity is important to me and to be able to look back in two years and honestly say that I never took anything more than was agreed upon is a must. It's a small price for me to pay to keep myself sane....

cap

How about adding 6 days to our sponsorship package?

Back