Advertiser leaving....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, just a short to the point change I want to put in front of you all. HPC will not be advertising on the site anymore and we wanted you all to be able to get ahold of them if you need them for anything. I have asked HPC to provide a brief statement and this is the response I was given.....

Terra Williams owner of Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC is scalling back web based marketing and advertising for a year. HPC's intention is to focus on the local race market and to develope our own race programs. We can still be reached at the same location and telephone numbers as before. To all of the many many great people we have met here on the Org. we want to say thank you for your care, trust and business. We wish you all nothing but the best in the future.

Terra Williams
Sole Propieter/Owner
Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC.
Hyperbike Performance Centers
301-473-9191

Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

Bookmarked his site never shopped their, I shopped at many sponsors, was the lack funds not desire an products that kept me from doing it. Best of luck to HPC :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Best of luck Terra and Greg, hope you'll keep us up to date on the fun you two are having.

Hope to see hpc crew posting around on their builds. Always enjoyed them. Good luck and have some fun in 10.
Posted via Mobile Device

That stinks, but gotta do whatcha gotta do. I am sure it is for good reasons, best of luck, you bet we'll be in touch.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to see them go .... Best wishes in 2010, and hope to see them back with the .Org in the future.

The plot thickens

I don't think Greg claimed to "own" it did he? If you've ever been in a family business you know there's in and outs to who "legally" owns the business, who runs it, who does the accounting, etc. Either way Greg and Terra are good peeps to do business with, sorry to see them go as a sponsor but it shouldn't deter anyone from doing business with them.

Back