Welcome our newest but not unknown advertiser

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks help me to extend a warm welcome to someone that has been around for awhile and has signed up with us to advertise. If you have been in the turbo or supercharger forums you have no doubt seen ROTREXPOWER from TTS Performance

You guys know me so I asked our standard questions to see what kind of answers they would give us back. Here are those answers......

1. How long have you been in business.
Since 1982 so 29 years

2. What separate's you from your competition.
We lead others follow. all my live its been like that. Who did the first hayabusa stroker cranks, Me, sold them around the world with no opposition for 3 years then everyone else starts making them. At least 20 of the big bore kits in the JE catalog started as my custom pistons. I'm still the only person to have made a 1900cc hayabusa. do you want one :)

3. What is your outlook on customer service.
Customer service is paramount to a good business

4. Where are you located?
Silverstone, England, In the middle of Motorsport Valley

5. Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would
like to tell the members?

I have supported the UK dragracing industry for many years sponsoring the Straightliners Championships for 3 years. Love speed and horsepower. I have held and do hold British Land Speed records and still enjoy drag racing my Supercharged Hayabusa at the tender age of 56.

6. What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you
come on with them.

That we do things a little differently, thinking out of the box, work with customers to give them what they want and advice on whats best. I'm an engineer first not a salesman.

Do me a favor and welcome Richard to the group...

tts.gif

tts.gif

Welcome aboard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Org.
Now that the formalities are over, let's discuss sponsoring me one of those shiny superchargers ya got. :whistle:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Happy to have another supporting sponsor on the .org.

A late welcome to you sir!

:welcome: way cool...i want to be just like you...but all i got is 5 hr energy drinks...lol

Back