Thinkin' of leaving...

Thanks for talking some sense into me '99...this place feels a lot different, you are right. The negativity is what has me low.

My personality has always been one to see the humor in everything, and try to uplift. But when I'm not allowed to do so, and when there's nothing positive to find, my spirit feels a little broken.

When this place doesn't feel like home anymore is when I'll leave, I've felt like I belong here since BA and Rubb initiated me when I got here...now that feels like its gone. :down:

I may wait a while and see how things pan-out though...:(

Ok look, here's the deal:

1. You made a boo-boo that, on the surface, aggravated the hell out of some board members.

2. You found out how your cross-post was received, pleaded no-contest, and begged for mercy - looks to me like you got absolution as most were willing to let bygones be bygones.

3. Now, you appear to be whining about it.

LET IT GO. MOVE ON. Make a few posts about Busa Stuff; check your posts before you hit the SEND key. Look, watch, listen and learn. Only think I like less than whiners are quitters.

The proper and ONLY response to this post is "YES SIR", then don't post again and let it die a quick death. Get it?

ENDEX

I'm reminded of a story in the Bible of the prodigal son.........

O NEVER MIND:laugh:

Last edited:
Go leave see if i care anyway....Make like a Tree and Leave...ok i know corny... stick around cowboy dont be affraid of the big bad wolf ok ok be very affraid just remember thier are :rulez: and we are all a Big Family even if some of us are ugly and fat no names(JBradley0181) opps did i just throw myself under the bus again

Time heals all wounds moto, you can't leave...just be respectful and take your lumps. Not everybody is online here everyday, so it will take a while for all parties to see that you are back here and have taken responsibility for what happened.

Time heals all wounds moto, you can't leave...just be respectful and take your lumps. Not everybody is online here everyday, so it will take a while for all parties to see that you are back here and have taken responsibility for what happened.

I'm bout to catch you:whistle:

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have smacked you down in the "any subject" thread.

It was good that you started this thread...read what the peeps have to say and read it again. We are a 2nd family to all that want to be here and share the wealth :welcome:

Stop Acting like Some FAG Quire Boy !!!!!!!!!! Not Everyone on the ORG is going to Like You...........:moon:

Oh for crying out loud! Quit your whining and be a man.:poke: Your groveling is making me sick. Poor me, nobody likes we anymore. I wasn't going to get in on this but:whistle: reading all your excuses, insecure posts, and needing to be reassured that it's going to be OK makes me want to puke.???

Stop Acting like Some FAG Quire Boy !!!!!!!!!! Not Everyone on the ORG is going to Like You...........:moon:

Huh-hum...it's choir-boy...;)

And I'm not, I don't generally give a ratz-azz WHAT people think...but like I said earlier, this place is different.

I just wanted to see where I stood here...like BABusa said, I was assessing the situation.

I'll probably stay, but was worried about the way I was percieved...if I was just going to be outcasted, then logging/staying out would've been my better bet.

I hope things work out for the better...:please:

Oh for crying out loud! Quit your whining and be a man.:poke: Your groveling is making me sick. Poor me, nobody likes we anymore. I wasn't going to get in on this but:whistle: reading all your excuses, insecure posts, and needing to be reassured that it's going to be OK makes me want to puke.???

Now you're taking things out of context...I never asked to have someone say "its going to be okay."

I was looking to figure out if my time here was being well-spent...oh nevermind, there's no reasoning with...:whistle:

I was wondering how he's liking the massage he's been getting in this thread...enough don't you think?

And Boss, fer crap's sake, read a book will ya? They're homosexuals over here. A fag is what some call a cigarette in England and "Quire" is spelled choir and doesn't need to be in CAPS!!! Sheesh!!!:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back