Why The Big Announcements?

Dab then what ya doing browzing random thoughts? General Bike Related Topics are here
I read all new messages on the board 'cause most - but not all - are interesting one way or another. It's like TV, I can turn it off if it gets boring.

I'm just not going to burst into tears and run away if someone says something that doesn't fit my world-view, unlike some of the people on here...

Dab then what ya doing browzing random thoughts? General Bike Related Topics are here
I read all new messages on the board 'cause most - but not all - are interesting one way or another. It's like TV, I can turn it off if it gets boring.

I'm just not going to burst into tears and run away if someone says something that doesn't fit my world-view, unlike some of the people on here...
true
I can understand that and do the same but a lot of these people on this board are friends they ride together meet and greets and such. granted this is the internet but isn't much different than a phone conversation people are here to learn and help each other out rather its bike parts advise or just general friendly communication or the occasional shoulder to lean on. just my 2cents

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133907063 -->

smile.gif

Gotta ask Mr. Brown, WHY THE HELL WORRY ABOUT IT?  WHY Waste the time to post about it???  If you don't feel like saying "Later" to someone who's leaving then DON'T, ignore it, just move along...

But creating a thread about it, makes no sense.  

"If you're leaving, just go........"  Who are you to tell folks how or when they can post?   Seriously. This isn't YOUR BOARD!  

Not trying to stir the pot but I find this offensive when you've not even been here a year and your going to tell fellow board members how they can and cannot say they are taking a break?  

A lot of folks post up that they aren't going to be around so those of us who consider them friends do not worry when suddenly they stop posting.  Ya know?  

So I'd say they post because they care...  Because they don't want people to worry...  In the past when folks who post often suddenly stopped it has been becuase of an accident or other problems...  They know this and are trying to avoid the endless stream of emails, and pm's wondering what happened...
Why coment on it??? He didnt tell anyone what to do he just stated a very good point is all. DOnt get all panties in a bunch on hin revman

Oh and who cares if hes only been here for less than a year. So have I. Does that make us less then anyone else. SHould we be put on a back burner till it says 3+yrs then we can comment?
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
Nothing serious dude but read your post again and then think about what you said.

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141392820 -->

Back