Thinkin' of leaving...

motogp08

Registered
Kinda depressed tonight, and thinking about leaving the board possibly.

Since the drama from last night, and what led up to it, I've not been treated well here anymore, (a few exceptions).

I wish that thread I posted on my other forum had not been taken out of context, I wish it hadn't hurt others, but I have no control over that and must face the music.

I love this place, and it would hurt me to leave, but if you're not welcome, what can you do?

Whether or not some of you have lost all respect for me, I still have respect for you, (in case I leave, I want you to know that).

If not for good, I may just leave for a long time, and come back to see how things are going.

I honestly mean't no harm in that post, it was a misunderstanding.

Some people here don't believe me, thus I'm not welcome here and mistreated by several. Even though I've got a thick skin where thats concerned usually, its unbearable here. I've been depressed for the past two days, and I can't handle it anymore.

If I do leave, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.:please: :cry:

Kinda depressed tonight, and thinking about leaving the board possibly.

Since the drama from last night, and what led up to it, I've not been treated well here anymore, (a few exceptions).

I wish that thread I posted on my other forum had not been taken out of context, I wish it hadn't hurt others, but I have no control over that and must face the music.

I love this place, and it would hurt me to leave, but if you're not welcome, what can you do?

Whether or not some of you have lost all respect for me, I still have respect for you, (in case I leave, I want you to know that).

If not for good, I may just leave for a long time, and come back to see how things are going.

I honestly mean't no harm in that post, it was a misunderstanding.

Some people here don't believe me, thus I'm not welcome here and mistreated by several. Even though I've got a thick skin where thats concerned usually, its unbearable here. I've been depressed for the past two days, and I can't handle it anymore.

If I do leave, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.:please: :cry:

:clap:

That's a good start kid...stick around. Give it some time :beerchug:

Guess I missed what happened. Some people take things in the wrong meaning on the web because you cannot truly show your intentions or thoughts.

Even not knowing what happened, I would hate to see you leave your detached family as you get ready for your new career. I am sure there are alot of members that can guide you along that path and give you good advice.

Stay around.....who else are they going to make fun of:poke:

Guess I missed what happened. Some people take things in the wrong meaning on the web because you cannot truly show your intentions or thoughts.

Even not knowing what happened, I would hate to see you leave your detached family as you get ready for your new career. I am sure there are alot of members that can guide you along that path and give you good advice.

Stay around.....who else are they going to make fun of:poke:

Thank GOD! There's 4 people who don't hate me now...*puts up tally mark*

hey little gret song to make you feel better when you are down. it helps me all the time:thumbsup:

- The Alan Parsons Project - Breakdown[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone really hates you. That's a little severe.

If you stay here, help guide others, contribute in a positive way, maintain an open, optimistic demeanor, things will change for the better.

One thing's certain...if you continue to dwell on it, it will eat you up.

Life is full of cycles (I'm not talking about motorcycles, yo), ups an downs, successes and disappointments. Take it in stride, do your best to be your best.

Change your mind and everything else will follow.

Whether or not you stay is seemingly up to you at this point.

Everyone makes mistakes. It is not like you killed anyone.

And if anyone holds this minor issue against you then that is their problem and they shouldn't live in glass houses.

Stick around, it will be ok

If you stay here, help guide others, contribute in a positive way, maintain an open, optimistic demeanor, things will change for the better.

One thing's certain...if you continue to dwell on it, it will eat you up.

Life is full of cycles (I'm not talking about motorcycles, yo), ups an downs, successes and disappointments. Take it in stride, do your best to be your best.

Change your mind and everything else will follow.

Whether or not you stay is seemingly up to you at this point.

Not as easy as it sounds...I've already been yelled at for trying to have a little fun. :(

And if anyone holds this minor issue against you then that is their problem and they shouldn't live in glass houses.

Sure seem's like it...and thanks, this mean't a lot to me.:bowdown:

+1 now do it again and we will hunt you down like a rabid skunk...

Man up dude !! Who cares what someone else thinks , I sure don't , if you don't like me boo frickin hoo.

I understand what happened, and I dont hate you. Please remember that what ever you say how and you treat people will always be seen. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated, be clear and definite with your communications and say what you mean. Do not leave yourself open to interpretation. Do you understand that your actions affect people you do not know. Someone you dont know thinks about you every day. I admire you for stepping up and making an apology. We are family here and very protective, but you already know that. So move on, let it go, and hang around. Things will be ok, I promise. :thumbsup:

Alright. If you want me to be serious:poke:

Like BA said (yes SOMETIMES he has good advice:moon:) lay low for awhile (meaning post conservitively and modestly). YES, it was a misunderstanding BUT you did make a mistake unintentionally. YOU STILL HAVE TO OWN IT. I also made an unintentional mistake against some of my friends here (they know who they are) and I had to just walk on eggshells around them for awhile. I meant NO harm by what I did but it still hurt them. They will end up forgiving me before I ever forgive myself.

My final advice to you would be to make a formal apology (which you already did) and dont act like it's water under the bridge until everyone else has FIRST.

Twotonevert is Right on the money. He is also a fantastic person and would not steer you wrong.

Read what he said over and over until you can repeat it verbatum. Live by it and most of all

Stick around.
We don't hate you, and if some really does, OH WELL. They will get over it or they will deal with it.
Good Luck. And oh, go Marines.:poke:

Alright. If you want me to be serious:poke:

Like BA said (yes SOMETIMES he has good advice:moon:) lay low for awhile (meaning post conservitively and modestly). YES, it was a misunderstanding BUT you did make a mistake unintentionally. YOU STILL HAVE TO OWN IT. I also made an unintentional mistake against some of my friends here (they know who they are) and I had to just walk on eggshells around them for awhile. I meant NO harm by what I did but it still hurt them. They will end up forgiving me before I ever forgive myself.

My final advice to you would be to make a formal apology (which you already did) and dont act like it's water under the bridge until everyone else has FIRST.

I realize that, fully come to terms with it, and still blame myself.

I just figured, if I wasn't going to be accepted as a member here for what, (over 3yrs?) and that my posts wouldn't be worth anything...then why not leave?

I'm glad I still do have friends here, and sticking around may be worth while after all...I'm just depressed and not my usual self.

you won't feel like yourself for awhile. I PROMISE YOU THAT.

It'll smooth over though. I also promise you that.

Back