Leaving on a 3 day bike ride

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Another member and I will be leaving Milwaukee early this Saturday May 14th for a ride up along the eastern shore of Lake Michigan to Green bay and then along the eastern shore of Green Bay on a trip to Munising Michigan up on the shores of Lake Superior. Should be a Nice weekend get away after a long hard semester of school. Oh and YES I GOT ANOTHER 4.0.:whistle:
Anyone on the route want to join in or meet up give out a shout.

Pictures will be taken and posted.
Can't wait

Sounds like fun. :beerchug: Congrats on the 4.0 as well. Pack well, be safe and take your time.

Photographic log of journey is required. :rulez:

Its not GsxrBots is it? Your sides are gonna hurt from laughing for 3 days straight with that guy.:laugh:

Have a safe and fun trip:thumbsup:

My Nomad has such great hard lockable storage, I've taken it on a few weekenders. I've done 300 miles in a day on my hayabusa locally, but nothing overnight. The Nomad is for multiday rides.

Lurch, what I was wondering is what bikes will you guys be riding? and what storage (if taking busa) do u have on your busa?

Thanks.

Its not GsxrBots is it? Your sides are gonna hurt from laughing for 3 days straight with that guy.:laugh:

Have a safe and fun trip:thumbsup:
Yes that is the other "Member". I will keep my helmet on all weekend with earbuds. :whistle::beerchug:

My Nomad has such great hard lockable storage, I've taken it on a few weekenders. I've done 300 miles in a day on my hayabusa locally, but nothing overnight. The Nomad is for multiday rides.

Lurch, what I was wondering is what bikes will you guys be riding? and what storage (if taking busa) do u have on your busa?

Thanks.
We are taking the Busas. As for luggage. I will do like I have before. Throw a duffle bag over the pillion seat and ride like the wind. Won't need lockable storage for this trip. I usually take my rolling couch (Harley Bagger) for long multiday trips trips but want to use the Busa this time.

cool man, i like your choice. you can take the sofa next time. lol

be safe and keep the speeding tickets to a minimum :laugh:

Stay safe and have fun. Looking forward to the pics.

I'm looking forward to this ride, but I don't know how many pics we'll have, since the only waterproof camera I have is the GoPro.. :D

Sounds like low 50's and rain all weekend :banghead::banghead:

At least I'll get to try out the new ZUMO!!! :laugh:

congrats on the 4.0 and getting away for a few days of riding...looking forward to the pics :beerchug:

I'm looking forward to this ride, but I don't know how many pics we'll have, since the only waterproof camera I have is the GoPro.. :D

Sounds like low 50's and rain all weekend :banghead::banghead:

At least I'll get to try out the new ZUMO!!! :laugh:

Stick your camera in a plastic baggy. Oh and don't forget the cell phone and anything else you don't want to get wet. :thumbsup:

Another member and I will be leaving Milwaukee early this Saturday May 14th for a ride up along the eastern shore of Lake Michigan to Green bay and then along the eastern shore of Green Bay on a trip to Munising Michigan up on the shores of Lake Superior. Should be a Nice weekend get away after a long hard semester of school. Oh and YES I GOT ANOTHER 4.0.:whistle:
Anyone on the route want to join in or meet up give out a shout.

Pictures will be taken and posted.
Can't wait

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back