It's been real, it's been fun...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like it may be time for me to take my leave from this place. I'll leave y'all in suspense for the moment, but don't worry too much, though...I'll try to swing by here and there. I wish I could work it a little better, but I have some things to take care of.

I know I'm gonna miss you folks....that's for sure.

Lotsa good people here...most definitely.

Make sure you guys take care of eachother, alright? I'll be seein' you...

paul

got kicked outta the click eh?

happens to the best of us.

Hey Pac. those guys with the buttless fuzzy chaps didn't finally catch up to ya did they??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it all works out for ya bro.. We'll try to keep the fort tidy for your return.

laugh.gif

Pac's new favorite site

He has moved from bush league to the majors.  
tounge.gif

He's joking right?

<!--EDIT|jessup
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133487531 -->

Say it isn't so Pac !!! Gonna miss you---please drop in like you said---- Take care you Shaver Immortal......
wink.gif
This place won't be the same without you man.
sad.gif

Dammit Paul
wow.gif
Why the short notice ?

I'm sure you have your reasons though.

Take care my friend. Hope everything goes well for ya
cool.gif
Drop in with an update when you get a chance.

Looks like it may be time for me to take my leave from this place. I'll leave y'all in suspense for the moment, but don't worry too much, though...I'll try to swing by here and there. I wish I could work it a little better, but I have some things to take care of.

I know I'm gonna miss you folks....that's for sure.

Lotsa good people here...most definitely.

Make sure you guys take care of eachother, alright? I'll be seein' you...

paul
Last login date: Dec. 01 2005,20:57
Last Post PACIFICBUSA last posted in Random Thoughts in It's been real, it's been fun... on Dec. 01 2005,20:19

Why are you still here?

Because he's just messing with our heads ... no way he would up and leave like that without a more detailed explanation ... no way!!

he's not leavin.. he's just messin with you gullible saps.

he CAN'T leave... we have him firmly in our grasps... either or the assless chap academy accepted his application.

Back