Thinkin about sellin

Did I break a rule by stating a fact??? It hurts me to say it because I'm a die hard busa fan but...... Do the research. It's a faster bike. But I still love my busa!

I put enough smilie faces around to not confuse the lightheartedness of my post. I like the BMW but it's not an all around better bike than the busa. IMO it may have more power as you say but not all of us are 120lb riders :laugh: so for the rich and skinny i say go for it.

The BMW is pretty sweet. I vote on having both, Busa can twist but you have to throw it around more cause the weight.

I put enough smilie faces around to not confuse the lightheartedness of my post. I like the BMW but it's not an all around better bike than the busa. IMO it may have more power as you say but not all of us are 120lb riders :laugh: so for the rich and skinny i say go for it.
Well, for the record, he never even SUGGESTED it was an all around better bike. What he said was this:
Get the BMW! If the drag racing bug comes over you again, the BMW is an even better drag bike than the busa. Truth hurts but its true!
I doubt anyone on this forum would say there is a better all rounder than the Busa, but there are several bikes out there that are faster. So, just to clarify Rockethead, what was your point again?

I had a 08 gsxr1000 loaded with all kinds of mods, it was fast and i could throw it around in the curves. traded it for this busa that i own now. always wanted one for drag and i planned on buyin a track bike later. turns out i cant have both cause i just bought a jeep. so its drag or twisties, i choose twisties. its got a 240 kit on it. just wantin to know whats yalls take on this. been lookin at the bmw s1000rr or maybe another gixxer. rough decision on what to do. ill prob put it in the classifieds today.
but heres a pic:
powdercoat2.jpg

perfect condition!

This is terrible......You can see that he is in the final stages of mind death.

Are You set on getting a new bike? I have a few 07 GSXR1000s and may trade ya one for Your bike?

lmk..

It's really a tough decision. I don't know if I can do it. Lol. BMW is quits expensive too. Hard to come across a used one at a decent price. But I know when I move back to ga I'm gonna want something to tear up the mountains with. Still a hard decision. Lost in the sauce right now
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I doubt too many people who bought the beemer are in any hurry to sell it. Loads of competition though. The new gixxers are amazing, the new R1 is too, and I can't WAIT to bet my hands on the ZX10r ::11

im probably gonna end up keeping it, i just need some new carrozeria wheels and a set of good tires. i think once the chrome wheels are gone ill be alot more happier with the bike. i cant get rid of the busa / org. its a bike i always wanted so im gonna hang on to it.
besides the ladies cant resist the beast:laugh:

The BMW and ZX-10 are both awesome bikes, either one would be a worthy replacement if you decide to get rid of the busa, but you don't have to go. :beerchug:

Isn't the new 10 somewhat of a let down?! I mean, with all the 200hp hype... and it came in at 152... kinda fell short on their projected numbers! And let's just be glad that there's finally a bike that people think is uglier than our Busas!! :laugh::laugh: BMW all the way if this Busa ever goes to the wayside.

Back