starting another tire thread hee hee, which one of these would u choose?

No idea, guess it just sounded like the right thing to say at the moment

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ha-ha is a laugh... hee-hee is a giggle... its more betterer for :stirpot::laugh:

oh- and i love my q2- think i'm gonna 'stick' with them..:rofl:

The Q2 is the latest greatest tire on the market. I am getting 8500 miles out of my stock Dunlop Qualifiers...... going to Dunlop Roadsmarts next. Hoping for 10,000+ out of those tires.

ended up going with the pirelli angels, as stated in my other thread. Love the tires so far, really like the aggressive tread/groove pattern on them. Been raining ever since i installed them sunday, but finally got to ride a bit today. Rode about 60 miles so far, being fairly easy on them until they get scuffed up good, but the tires felt and handled great so far. Time will tell when i get a few more miles on them and can push them a little harder. Everyone is always so concerned about mileage, i could really care less about it. Of course i would not want a tire that only last 2k miles, but i only manage to ride about 5-6k miles a year, so if i have to buy a new set each riding season i'm completely fine with that. Really likin the angels so far though

The Q2 is the latest greatest tire on the market. I am getting 8500 miles out of my stock Dunlop Qualifiers...... going to Dunlop Roadsmarts next. Hoping for 10,000+ out of those tires.

I can't wait to get the Roadsmart off my front - lets go way to easily under heavy braking unless ambient and tyre temps are well up there. I've lost all faith in it now. Maybe just me.

Back