The ZX-14

I didn't buy my busa because it is and will always be the worlds fastest production bike, or that it was in the movie biker boys, I'm taking your word here I did not see the movie. I bought mine because I love the design, love the ride( a bike even an old ####### like me can stay on all day long) and I reeeally like the torque. Who cares if the kaw can go 200, I'll keep the busa. Don't get me wrong, I do and have always loved fast rides, but there is more to a great bike than top speed. Think the zx-14 will win all races against the busa? How about you come race this old fart coast to coast!

This is just the who can top this, after Kaw failed with the 12R they turned there effort into the ZX10R to out do the GSXR, the busa stayed the same because the game was with the liter bikes and since Kaw was doing nothing with the ZX12R, Suzuki was doing nothing with the Busa except changing colors. Now Kaw comes out with the gloves off, so of course Suzuki will answer with a new Busa GSXR1400R has a nice ring and you can believe that as soon as the KAW is out suzuki will have one in there shop running tests, etc to make sure what they release will up it one. Remember the Busa is an old design, yes a good one but since 99 and nothing but colors, suzuki will take what they learned with the GSXR1000 and put some of that technology in the new Busa, than a year or 2 later Kaw will answer that and so on and so on. It would be boring if there was competion. It doesn't matter if it would be KAW, Honda, Yam, someone needed to light the fuse on Suzuki. Look what happen to the Ford Lightning fastest production truck for ever than Dodge came out with the SRT10, it will stay king until someone (ford/chevy) decides they want to be king again.

Back