The states are fighting back!!!

I think if I understand you don't trust the American Family Association "AFA"? I'm not giving money to anyone of these guys. I am a single dad with two son's, dog, house and five vehicles! I can't afford to give money but I do beleive the AFA is a good group to support if we were feeling generious especially to this 2nd Amendment cause.

The liberal ban plan is to out organize the NRA/Gun suporters, if you like your liberties I'd suggest stop sending your money to liberal news groups, or other ban supporters. I mean, hello, they are not getting the bulk of their money from the peeps that the government is giving it to... they will noitice. Remember, "he who hesitates is lost".

YES all victims will get to play the self defense game in HEAD-SHOT ONLY MODE!! :banghead::banghead:
head shot? cmon you dont really believe that do you? most people cant shoot a paper target let alone a human being shooting back at them!

chit, most cops in shoot outs miss terribly at CLOSE range and are highly trained compared to most of yahoo's running around with guns these days thinking they are john wayne....:whistle:

head shot? cmon you dont really believe that do you? most people cant shoot a paper target let alone a human being shooting back at them!

chit, most cops in shoot outs miss terribly at CLOSE range and are highly trained compared to most of yahoo's running around with guns these days thinking they are john wayne....:whistle:

this was done with full sarcasm and LOL included...think about it...you give them only one legal choice of weapon and its a one shot weapon...then you are playing self defense game with just ONE SHOT ... so to make humor....i made an analogy to alot of COD games in wich you are playing in "headshot only mode" and likened to real life.....no i DONT expect people to successfully defend themselves with such UNGODLY LIMITATIONS ... laugh at the joke...but REALIZE the stupidity of the suggestion and FEAR what you (oh wait your LEO and not subjected to such "limitations") will be left with in your home to defend yourself...SERF!!

this was done with full sarcasm and LOL included...think about it...you give them only one legal choice of weapon and its a one shot weapon...then you are playing self defense game with just ONE SHOT ... so to make humor....i made an analogy to alot of COD games in wich you are playing in "headshot only mode" and likened to real life.....no i DONT expect people to successfully defend themselves with such UNGODLY LIMITATIONS ... laugh at the joke...but REALIZE the stupidity of the suggestion and FEAR what you (oh wait your LEO and not subjected to such "limitations") will be left with in your home to defend yourself...SERF!!
just breakn ur balls chris....:) get a dog! its a much better form of home defense.....:poke::laugh:

:rofl: you said cops and highly trained in the same sentence. :rofl:

I think I'd disagree, the average citizen fires his gun more often than most cops who only carry it as another tool on their duty belt. They qualify with them twice a yr maybe.

I agree, however, not sure how the Constitution can be used to circumvent the constitution...

i don't think the proposed legislation will hold up to a court challenge because of the supremacy clause. That was my point. States can't blow off federal supremacy just because the state wants to.

just breakn ur balls chris....:) get a dog! its a much better form of home defense.....:poke::laugh:

i did...he's just not that big..or vicious.....yet...lol (his dad went 175)

GEDC0930.jpg

just suffered thru an interview on CNN where the senator (murphy i believe was his name) kept saying "we've got to ban these high capacity magazine clips" wtf of course you would ban it, you dont know shyt.

I truely am ashamed of this country and ashamed to be an american
(for the first time in my life). I always wanted to get a huge flag pole and
fly a huge American flag from it (not anymore). We're becoming a wierd mix
of freebe stuff Europe with Communist block controls with ZERO measure of
common sense from the populous.

Approx. 12 THOUSAND people are killed annually form drunk driving but
we don't blame the beer. (Somehow a shooting is the gun's fault)

The Oklahoma City Bombing killed 168 people (19 children) and
cost 652 Million in damage accomplished with diesel fuel and
fertilizer (people will find a way)

Obviously when you pass gun laws the only people who respond
are the law abiding citizens. It's amazing after prohibition failed,
drugs are illegal, prostitution, etc...the liberal "genius" mind thinks
that passing more laws will alieviate the problem :rofl:

But we've elected a president who again has put the economy on
the back burner (because he has no fricken clue) and focus on
the latest "in vouge" thing (no crisis goes unused) threatening
an executive order :banghead:

To bad America was the last great place, there is nowhere
else to go, or I would.

How on earth can this be from an elected official?
Where on earth is there a magazine for a gun that holds only one round?
What gun only fires or holds one round other than a purpose built target rifle?

I have an old Mossberg single shot bolt-action .410 shotgun :)

i own an old Montgomery ward (Stevens) break action 22 hornet/16 gauge interchangeable barrel. its one shot and one shot only it was my first gun gave to me by my parents as a child....yes i was only 12 or something like that but had been shooting and reloading way way earlier than even that...i remember days spent taking dads ruger blackhawk .357 and blowing through a box of 50 out back in the woods shooting up anything we saw...come home...reload them same shells...go back out again!!

I have a single shot 20 gauge Stevens shotgun that my dad bought for me when I was ~10, er I own it & my dad keeps it by his bed:laugh:

Don't give up dude, the Constitution has been attacked before it still stands. A real American never gives up no matter how bleak things look, and they look bad right now, our system is self correcting, through bloodshed or through the ballot box, just think how people felt under the FDR regime. Don't ever be ashamed to be an American, its one of the greatest gifts on earth, just being born here is like hitting the lottery in life.

I truely am ashamed of this country and ashamed to be an american
(for the first time in my life). I always wanted to get a huge flag pole and
fly a huge American flag from it (not anymore). We're becoming a wierd mix
of freebe stuff Europe with Communist block controls with ZERO measure of
common sense from the populous.

Approx. 12 THOUSAND people are killed annually form drunk driving but
we don't blame the beer. (Somehow a shooting is the gun's fault)

The Oklahoma City Bombing killed 168 people (19 children) and
cost 652 Million in damage accomplished with diesel fuel and
fertilizer (people will find a way)

Obviously when you pass gun laws the only people who respond
are the law abiding citizens. It's amazing after prohibition failed,
drugs are illegal, prostitution, etc...the liberal "genius" mind thinks
that passing more laws will alieviate the problem :rofl:

But we've elected a president who again has put the economy on
the back burner (because he has no fricken clue) and focus on
the latest "in vouge" thing (no crisis goes unused) threatening
an executive order :banghead:

To bad America was the last great place, there is nowhere