I need your help to fight criminals!!

and emergency appeal DENIED!! said that he didnt agree with judges decision but didn't feel he abused his "discretion"??? where in 6120 does it allow for ANY DISCRETION??? 6120. Limitation on the regulation of firearms and ammunition.
(a) General rule.--No county, municipality or township may in any manner regulate the lawful ownership, possession, transfer or transportation of firearms, ammunition or ammunition components when carried or transported for purposes not prohibited by the laws of this Commonwealth.

in case folks had not read the state law pertaining to this

well wish us luck...lots of updates...pa supreme court now has this and has ordered the city to respond by june 28th. the LEO's have warned they are going to write offenses if they see anyone with guns at the rally. the lawyer has given us a list of procedures which include info once charged to be submitted to pa supreme court as evidence.

Chris I know why you're doing this and I do support your cause but you need to think of a few things when and if you go through with this.

Will this be a felony weapon charge?

Will it affect your concealed carry license or the ability to pass a background check in the future?

Even if it does and gets cleared later in appeals they still have reason to deny you a firearm.

Even if it's not a felony will it be on your permanent record and if so what can it affect?

I know you are in a mindset that they are wrong and you are right (which I too believe is the case) but you need to really think about the ramifications of bringing your firearms to this rally.

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go, we'll all be hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

summary offense....100-300$ fine... sheriffs office that issues permits has already stated they will NOT remove license they believe in our cause, it is not in the definition to deny because there is NO JAIL TIME unless you don't pay fine. pa law has "for crime punishable by year imprison or more" and EVERY CITY THAT HAS CHALLENGED THE STATE......LOST!! the language is clear...abundantly clear...the supreme court rulings are clear...abundantly clear...this is an issue of what i like to call "above my pay grade" decisions by the judges to not piss in the local waters...

NO citations were issued....police presence was strong but only from behind a video camera...they recorded everyone...face...and vehicle (tags of everyone parked nearby) so we will see if we get MAILED a citation lol

we knew this, they knew this, they chose to continue video tapeibg faces, writting down licenseplates. Ill post the video of us asking them why they violateing pricacy rights by writting down license plates of everyones vehicle at the area, including peoples who were not involved and them saying " just following orders" to wich we replied " that didnt work in norberg either"... they have a choice..oath or paycheck

Great job Chris! Glad the event went off without any escalating tensions or altercations. That is never good for the people or the cause.
As for the police, they aren't violating any privacy laws as you have no expectation of privacy in public places. We are on that side of the law when we video tape out in public with our GoPro.

I continue to be sickened by some of the earlier posts in this thread. It troubles me to no end to see people so willing and eager to hand over their rights because they are too fearful to defend them. And, rather than stand and protect the ENTIRE constitution, they'd rather neuter those of us that do so their failings won't stand in such sharp relief.

thanks guys for the support...now ...we need BODIES not just verbal support. i understand as i work and have responsibility's financially also, but i CANNOT leave this world to my children the way it is now. I CANT bear to hear my kids or my grandchildren having to answer...WHAT DID MY FATHER/GRANDFATHER DO WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE!!! i cannot call myself a man if i continue to look the other way. i have lived my life...i am not afraid of death. i am afraid of the SHAME i will feel when the time comes i have to ANSWER FOR MY LACK OF ACTION!!

thanks guys for the support...now ...we need BODIES not just verbal support. i understand as i work and have responsibility's financially also, but i CANNOT leave this world to my children the way it is now. I CANT bear to hear my kids or my grandchildren having to answer...WHAT DID MY FATHER/GRANDFATHER DO WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE!!! i cannot call myself a man if i continue to look the other way. i have lived my life...i am not afraid of death. i am afraid of the SHAME i will feel when the time comes i have to ANSWER FOR MY LACK OF ACTION!!
Er, Chris, mate...what exactly is it about the world as it is that makes you unable to leave it to your children? I only ask, cos, well, I fear you have been peering over the edge of the world for a while now and have nothing firm to hold on to!

At least Chris is putting up a fight for what he believes in. I can see both sides of the park thing, but if someone goes to the extreme to push against our rights then measures must be taken by someone somewhere or our rights will vanish.

Just because someone does not donate the money out of their wallet to fight breast cancer doesn't mean that person feels someone should get breast cancer.

Agree or disagree with specifics actions of the fight, I applaud Chris for standing up for what he believes in!
Applaud, but not support right? I mean with anything more than words right? I believe you are now officially qualified to be a "FaceBook friend."

Er, Chris, mate...what exactly is it about the world as it is that makes you unable to leave it to your children? I only ask, cos, well, I fear you have been peering over the edge of the world for a while now and have nothing firm to hold on to!

i didnt say unable...i said i dont want to leave them the world the way it is now...isnt that exactly why people have fought for human rights all through history? im not peering over the edge of the world...im peering over the edge of apathy and indifference and realizing that everyone's selfishness has allowed the manipulation of the government and slow erosion of our rights to NO LONGER BE HIDDEN AND HAS ACCELERATED... your president is proven to lied , forged, and has multiple social security numbers...yet you dont care....your soldiers and ambassador died in bengazi because your president gave the order to do nothing...and you still dont care...28 out of 30 of seal team six members are now dead....and you still dont care...the IRS WAS INSTRUCTED to harrass and intimidate conservative groups ...yet you still dont care...Fox news, AP , congress , senators, judges, WERE WIRETAPPED ILLEGALLY by this administration to be used for blackmail for policys...yet you still dont care...THE NSA READS EVERY EMAIL, LISTENS TO EVERY PHONE CALL, COPORATIONS SURRENDER EVERY BIT OF YOUR PRIVACY FOR A PRICE....YET YOU STILL DONT CARE....THIS IS WHY WE ARE "ON THE EDGE" AND IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS IT A WORLD I WANT TO LEAVE TO MY CHILDREN IF I CAN DO ANYTHING....ANYTHING.....ANYTHING.....GET THE POINT YET...ANYTHING....TO CHANGE IT!!!!!

Applaud, but not support right? I mean with anything more than words right? I believe you are now officially qualified to be a "FaceBook friend."

I don't do Facebook.

Would it make your day Dallas if I opened my wallet up and sent Chris a $100 bill? I'd probably do it just to make you feel better.

and now the reality....the city is using taxpayer money to fund their legal counsel. we are relining on nothing but private donations we had 4000$ from NRA and $2000 from a private person....and the funds are depleted...we will loose this fight because we cant afford to continue to pay the lawyer to file briefs...if you can do anything to help...contact NRA civilian defense fund...GOA is possibly getting into the fight...we need HELP....our government is using our money against us!!! the supreme court knows its illegal...but it needs both sides to have lawyers to hear the case........help us...help everyone in Pennsylvania...to fail this sets a precedent...

update... city filed for another dismissal on july 5th... PA supreme court DENIED it. the city filed a brief with alot of legal mumbo jumbo saying "uhhh you need to let us continue what we are doing because its reasonable and this gun group is being excessive...please ignore your standing laws and rulings against this because...its just safer for the public and we know what we are doing more than you".... and YES we just received our citations.....

8 cited for carrying guns in park during Erie gun-rights rally | GoErie.com/Erie Times-News

Men gathering with guns in a park is no different than say a gun range or maybe a POLICE DEPT.
But it seems you have drank enough of your sides Kool Aid to actually believe officers gathered with many guns is safer than civilians gathered with many guns? And your reasoning is why? Probably because you believe yourself better than us. Sad...

Over 100 million gun owners strong in this country teaching the next generation the meaning of the words

MOLON LABE
05FD86C4-5007-4DBF-98CA-B9F377A0D706-2152-000003BC43EDA04E-2.jpg

for shame saiid. trigger discipline. i would've expected more from your youngin... he's got his eye pro though, so points to you.

Back