I need your help to fight criminals!!

See, everything you just posted is what's wrong. These people who want to get together for a rally are simply there to instill the opposite of fear about guns. Yet your only argument is the fear it will cause. Well you know what?... People really need to educate themselves more about firearms and stop living in fear of them and get their heads out of Mr. Propaganda's ass. More people live in a fantasy world simply because it's easier to live life as sheep.

What's wrong with feeling "Righteous" about standing up for a law(s). How does one go about standing up for the things they believe in? I see one law contradicting another one. Just so happens the one being contradicted is of greater statue.

As far as violence in a park? Crime can happen anywhere... Even at Oklahoma city?

Do guns kill? YES! That is their purpose. Whether it's to murder or protect.
then go to a gun range and protest. familes dont want to see a bunch of Rambo wannbees walking around the park with assault rifles strapped to their back while their kids are playing. its common sense which seems to get in the way of gun yahoos around the country.

and people wonder why more and more gun laws are being passed.

yea im sure there will be a lot of violence at the city park where ppl are having picnics so Rambo and his brothers can defend the constitution. you sound so absolutely rediculous its not even worth debating.

I got BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is from my friend who runs the open carry pennsylvania)

I HAVE GOT MOST OF THE MONEY I NEEDED FROM THE NRA I KNOW I AM SHOCK AS HELL ABOUT THIS. SO RIGHT NOW WE ARE FILING THE PAPER WORK TO TAKE THE CITY TO COURT BUT MY LAWYER ASKED THAT PEOPLE TO KEEP DONATING DUE TO WE HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD THE CITY WILL FIGHT THIS. ANY UNUSED MONEY WILL ETHER GO BACK TO THE NRA OR WILL BE USED TO HELP US OUT THE NEXT TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS. PLEASE SHARE THIS AND GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THIS WE MUST PULL TOGETHER AND HELP MY LAWYER OUT AS HE IS NOW DOING THE PAPER WORK. THIS IS WHY I KEEP POSTING AND MAKING CALLS IT HELPS AS YOU SEE. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE NRA FOR THERE HELP ON THIS IT TRULY GREATFUL OF THIS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I MAY RUN INTO OTHER COST PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING YOUR WILLING TO HELP WITH AS WE FIGHT THIS STARTING TODAY!!!
PLEASE THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO STAND BY DONATE NOW AND OFTEN. PLEASE STAND WITH ME AS WE FIGHT THE CITY OF ERIE OVER THIS RIDICULOUS ORDINANCE.....

then go to a gun range and protest. familes dont want to see a bunch of Rambo wannbees walking around the park with assault rifles strapped to their back while their kids are playing. its common sense which seems to get in the way of gun yahoos around the country.

and people wonder why more and more gun laws are being passed.

yea im sure there will be a lot of violence at the city park where ppl are having picnics so Rambo and his brothers can defend the constitution. you sound so absolutely rediculous its not even worth debating.

Look at you stereo typing people! You my friend are a complete moron... Yes I said that. I don't normally do, but man you just calling them all Rambo wanna be's is plain ignorant and doesn't help your cause in being anti gun. I would wager that there are at least one or more people who carry a more sophisticated statue then you attending a gun rally! Wait did I say rally? Let me rephrase that for your better understanding! Billy Bob and Sir Edward the 3rd will be at a protest. The way most people will view them as Americans. That's like saying all police have a god complex and only join the force to have authority over others.

More ignorance on your behalf... Why in the world would someone go protest at a place that they already know is pro gun? Gun range are you serious? Why should they be confined to a specific location while anyone else can do as they please?

As far as a lot of violence in a city park and Rambo and his brothers defending the constitution... Those people aren't gathering to fight off the violence there. I think you might have them confused with the neighborhood watch. I suppose you would classify a neighborhood watch as a bunch of Cop Wanna Be's? Where it's only people who are trying to make a difference.

Our founding fathers knew that there is no guarantee that our government would be free of corruption. Almost everyone in this country believes that there is some form of corruption in our government. Lots can be tied to lack of understanding while history shows there has been some. What will be our Defense against a government going completely corrupt if we as American are unable to take up arms and defend ourselves. Those assault weapons as you put it are for that purpose.

BTW all my ranting is by someone who doesn't own a gun, but understands the importance of the 2nd amendment. So I guess you can't define me as a Rambo Wanna Be! It's obvious which side of the fence I stand on, just waiting to see how the government plays this issue out before/if I buy. Heck it they made all guns outlawed, I'm sure I can acquire one. Criminals owning guns is another aspect of why to keep the 2nd amendment intact, but that aspect also has been gone over more then once here in this forum.

Also BTW... I think Chrisjp asked you a question? I must warn you it's a loaded(no pun intended) question though. But I urge you to play it through. I will give everyone who reads this thread a better understanding of how to view the 2nd Amendment.

Also BTW... I think Chrisjp asked you a question? I must warn you it's a loaded(no pun intended) question though. But I urge you to play it through. I will give everyone who reads this thread a better understanding of how to view the 2nd Amendment.

*cricket......cricket....*

ok as a update...NRA is only paying 66% of his hourly rate... we have to fund raise the balance... papers are being filed today but if he has to come to court he is 6 hrs away and of course will have to pay him for driveing time so anything $1 5$ whatever will help

hey guys and gals...sorry been busy at work and when tornado went through close to here my boot files crashed. now computer is back up and running. as an update for the finances, Mr Prince is keeping a tab and i will say this, its almost all gone on the first filing. we really can continue to use your help with donations. i have sold over 150$ in 50/50 tickets and a co-worker also just as much. so thats 300$ we raised this week just in 50/50's

Help save the Second Amendment by Justin Dillon - GoFundMe

anything you can give will help!! oh...and bring your bodys too!!!

All the anti-gun pansies are going to be crying like babies when the Zombie Apocalypse happens. :laugh:

why is it we must keep reliving/repeating history?

black%20panthers%202-28-69.jpg

Court date set june 20th

Cool. No doubt all the pro gun rights zealots on this forum will continue to send money your way. I can only imagine how much they have contributed, but judging by their passion I am thinking 5 figures minimum. What is the total now Chris?

I love reading the responses to threads like this. I truly do. For the record I am a veteran, I live in Texas, and I have a concealed carry license. Like most people in this country I have not been to the range in a few months because I can't buy ammunition for any of the three handguns I own. Do you know why? Because President Obama thought it might be a good idea to limit the number of rounds in a magazine and extend the background check that already exists at gun dealers to private and gun show sales. So all the snot-gobbling, mouth-breathing, window-licking Fox News acolytes took that to mean he would come around personally to every gun owner's house and demand to take their weapons, and they're buying any ammunition they can as soon as it's delivered. It's insane!!!

I am so sick of all this NRA nonsense. I don't need an assault rifle to hunt or protect my home and family. Since I left the military, if I am in a situation where I need more than 10 rounds in a magazine I either need to learn to shoot or I am not walking away from that situation. Most people without the right training and experience will either react inappropriately to a situation, or not react at all. None of you yeehaws are any different.

And while we're at it...how many of you have contributed to Chris's plea for funding? I mean, with actual money, not "from my cold, dead fingers" rhetoric? Yeah, that's what I thought!

i have raised selling 50/50 tickets about 400$ on the "go fund me" site... i think we are about $500 so....no its not flowing in

I love reading the responses to threads like this. I truly do. For the record I am a veteran, I live in Texas, and I have a concealed carry license. Like most people in this country I have not been to the range in a few months because I can't buy ammunition for any of the three handguns I own. Do you know why? Because President Obama thought it might be a good idea to limit the number of rounds in a magazine and extend the background check that already exists at gun dealers to private and gun show sales. So all the snot-gobbling, mouth-breathing, window-licking Fox News acolytes took that to mean he would come around personally to every gun owner's house and demand to take their weapons, and they're buying any ammunition they can as soon as it's delivered. It's insane!!!

I am so sick of all this NRA nonsense. I don't need an assault rifle to hunt or protect my home and family. Since I left the military, if I am in a situation where I need more than 10 rounds in a magazine I either need to learn to shoot or I am not walking away from that situation. Most people without the right training and experience will either react inappropriately to a situation, or not react at all. None of you yeehaws are any different.

And while we're at it...how many of you have contributed to Chris's plea for funding? I mean, with actual money, not "from my cold, dead fingers" rhetoric? Yeah, that's what I thought!

At least Chris is putting up a fight for what he believes in. I can see both sides of the park thing, but if someone goes to the extreme to push against our rights then measures must be taken by someone somewhere or our rights will vanish.

Just because someone does not donate the money out of their wallet to fight breast cancer doesn't mean that person feels someone should get breast cancer.

Agree or disagree with specifics actions of the fight, I applaud Chris for standing up for what he believes in!

and a mysterious 35 dollar donation came in from someone in texas yesterday....said they wish they could make it...was it you?
as for the assault rifle....i dont own any... but it sure would help with defending our fine country from WHOMEVER decides to destroy it...foreign or domestic!!

chris man this is a tough one but I understand both sides of the arguement. I understand not wanting weapons in the park and no hunting in the park and part of me is like dude rally somewhere else then. but again these rampages seem to keep happening in these "gun free" zones where the only one with the gun is the one that doesnt care about the law. I guess i have to side with you fundamentally on the issue because i just dont subscribe to the theory of we need more laws to stop law breakers. no i wouldnt want to be in the park with my kids and see a bunch of random people open carrying but you never know whos concealed carrying whether a good or bad person.

the rally is this week. our court date is thursday. with the rally on saturday. i will keep eveyrone posted with pics and all

we went to court thursday. the judge came back with injunction denied!!... this means the city can fine you for carrying in their parks even though its a direct violation of state law. emergency appeal was filed. the judge did not agree with the county judge but felt he didnt violate discretion...so its denied... now we have to take it to higher courts

Back